There they stood, standing out in the cold as the snow grew stronger, singing their favorite Christmas songs out of key. Such a cheesy thing to do, yet it brought so much serotonin to the bunch, bringing them closer together.

When the snow chilled their faces to an unbearable point, they decided it would be best to head inside, and save the snow day activities for tomorrow. It was earlier than they would normally head to bed, but after such an exhausting day, everyone was ready to settle in for the night.

Everyone said their goodnights, before rotating through warm showers to soothe their chilled skin. The burrow fell into a comfortable silence as the household closed into their rooms for the night.

Fred and Aurora dressed in their most comfortable pajamas before sliding under her untouched bed, which was just as comfortable as it was before. The day had drained their energy, so they were ready for slumber to overcome them.

"Did you have a good day, darling?" He asked, turning his head to look at her even though the darkness prevented him from seeing her.

"I had a lovely day," She replied, scooting closer to him, "I love the holiday's with the family." She whispered, letting his natural body warmth soothe her.

"I feel the same, it's been a good day," He whispered back, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer, "You make me happy, Aurora." He said as he kissed her forehead, and she couldn't help the smile that formed on her face.

"You make me the happiest I've ever been." Her voice was soft as she spoke, and her eyes closed as the words left her mouth.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." He said quietly, letting his own eyes fall shut.

"Goodnight, Freddie." She said back, laying her head on his chest.

The falling snow brought a sense of silence that was also loud, and there was no other way to properly explain the sound. The combination of the snow and Fred's heartbeat resonated through her, and she soon fell into the most peaceful sleep that anyone could ever fall into, serotonin flooding her dreams.

Two Days Until Christmas

There are few early risers in the Weasley family, so everyone got a late start to the morning, but that didn't stop the celebration. The kitchen was bustling with energy as breakfast was being prepared, with everyone pitching in a little help.

Molly fixed up some of her famous pancakes, and Hermione assisted by cutting up fruit to put in the batter, as well as fruit to go on top. Arthur made everyone their favorite kind of eggs, making sure to make Percy some as well, since they didn't know when he'd be arriving. Ginny was in charge of frying up bacon for everyone, and Harry got to fry up the sausage. Bill and Fleur prepared some homemade croissants, making sure to sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the top, just how everyone liked it. Ron prepared a batch of grits, and Charlie made hash browns for those who despised grits.

Fred didn't like the texture.

Aurora and Fred had the task of making everyone coffee or tea, which seemed to be the most important job, since the remnants of sleep were evident in everyone's persona.

Eating in the den proved to be better than at the dining table, since there were far more people than chairs. Arthur and Molly took the loveseat, and Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny all managed to squeeze onto the couch. Charlie grabbed the lounge chair before anyone else could, so Bill, Fleur, Aurora, and Fred sat on the floor, using the coffee table to hold their plates.

As time passed, Percy hadn't shown up yet, so Fred gladly took the eggs that were prepared for him, since the four eggs that Arthur had made him weren't enough. He was always a heavy eater, and it made Aurora seem as if she barely ate compared to him.