004 - Friendly Outting

We ate, well he ate since I inhaled , I just watched him as he ate. "Take a picture it'll last longer," he smirks at him and I instantly look away, "S-sorry," I mumble out and he laughs at me. "I just never pinned you to be the type to eat actual food. 'Cause the whole 'I am a scary teacher who sleeps all class and only eats jelly pouches' thing," I say and he shoots me a glare but I just burst out laughing because he has whipped cream on his nose. " Here let me," I reach over the table and use my thumb to wipe the whipped cream from his nose. He smiles softly, "Shota I have lunch plans with Nemuri today but I can't handle her alone for that long. You wanna come? I'll see if Hizashi will come too," I ask him and he nods lightly.
~Time skip to after she's dressed and they are at the ramen place for lunch. Hizashi was busy~
Her outfit, ignore the hair:

As we waited for our food we got talking, I explained my sister to Nemuri, we gossiped about the other teachers

As we waited for our food we got talking, I explained my sister to Nemuri, we gossiped about the other teachers. I showed Nemuri the picture of Sebastian and Emily from Stardew Valley and asked her who she would date and marry. "I love the little emo boy but I'd go for the hippie girl, she's cute!" She tells me and I make note of that. After lunch Nemuri has hero work to do do me and Aizawa head back to his house and watch TV. He just puts his arm around my shoulder while we do so, but soon enough we are both bored. "Wanna do silks?" He asks me and I nod before going to my apartment to get changed. I changed into a black sports bra and tight black booty shorts before heading up to the roof. Where Shota was already doing some aerial routine for fun. I kinda just watched him until he noticed me, he then motioned me closer. He was up high so he drops down so that he is hanging with his face at level with mine before he does something I didn't expect but wasn't against. He kissed me, I took a second before I kissed back. When we broke the kiss he was grinning, "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," he says before I pull him in for another kiss. When we broke apart again he dropped down completely from the rig. "Temi, I really like you and it's been brought to my attention, by a certain R-rated hero, that you like me just as much. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I gasp before nodding.

I know this last chapter was short but I hope you all enjoyed it.