chapter 2

Siyeon pov

Even tho I could be considered one of the 'popular girls', I surely didn't feel like one. I felt so alone most of the time, besides from when I was around Yoohyeon and Minji. They always made sure to include me into their conversations, even if it was just the 3 of us. Dongmin was a really good boyfriend, the best I could ask for. I met him last year, he had walked up to me and asked me out. Back then I thought it was something brave. Thinking back saying yes was a mistake...not that he ever did anything wrong. But...we are just not meant for each other. something always feels a little off, like it's not quite how its supposed to feel. I would never dare to tell him that tho. I started thinking back tho this morning...to the girl. For someone who I had never seen her before, she didn't seem to want to go out of my head. I just kept thinking about her. And something deep inside of me told me I should go find her.

"Siyeon?? Is something wrong? You can't seem to pay attention to anything for 5 minutes today." Yoohyeon asked.

"Sorry, I just slept really bad last night."

Minji started to look concerned. "Didn't u sleep bad two nights ago too, maybe you should get it checked out." Minji was sometimes more like a mom than a friend, but everyone loved her for it.

Her concernedness disappeared as soon as we walked into cafeteria.

"FINALLYYY FOODDDDD" Minji said, making small skips towards the line.

Yoohyeon and I laughed at her enthusiasm. I think that if you give Minji any kind of food she would consider you one of her closest friends.

Once we got our food we sat down at a table and other people automatically joined. I started eating while Yoohyeon and Minji were teasing each other. As cute as it was, it kind of hurt. Even tho I had Dongmin, it still made me feel lonely sometimes. Seeing the two of them like that, made me yearn for something more. I didn't even know what that something was.

I started looking around until my eyes met the girl from this morning again. Twice in one day, can that really be a coincidence? She was sitting at a table with two other people. There was no one else besides them at her table, I wonder why. It's not like they seemed intimidating, on the contrary, they seemed rather kind. I caught myself staring at her and tried focus on my food. It didn't seem to work. I quickly glanced at her again. Only to see that she was getting up, followed by her friends. They put away their trays and headed out of the cafeteria. I was about to stand up, my muscles seemed to act on their own. If it wasn't for Dongmin suddenly standing in front of me and blocking my view, I might have actually followed her without even thinking about it. He looked at me with a kind smile on his face.

"Hi baby."

His expression changed and he worryingly arched an eyebrow.

"Are you ok? You don't look very good."

I was overthrown with the sudden feeling of needing to throw up.

"I have to go to the restroom."

That was all I managed to get out before I stood up and quickly headed to the restroom. I could feel the others following me with their eyes me as I walked out of the cafeteria. I started to walk faster and faster, feeling myself getting dizzy. I entered the restroom and there she was. All I could do was stare at her. I was frozen in my tracks. My heart started to beat faster in my chest. I felt my eyes close. All I could feel was the numb sensation of my body hitting the floor. There was no way for me to stop myself from falling. The last thing I could hear was the faint sound of someone yelling. "SOMEBODY HELP"

*small skip back in time*

Sua pov

It was finally lunch time. Classes were so boring and my lack of sleep didn't help much. Causing me to almost fell asleep during all of my classes.

Today's lunch was noodles, I was really happy with that because noodles were one of my favorite things to eat. I went to sit at a table with Gahyeon and Handong. They were already talking about something they had happened in class. I was barely paying attention. I got the sudden feeling as if someone was watching me. It made me feel uneasy and started looking around in the cafeteria. me eyes moved over the tables and they stopped when I was staring right into the eyes of a girl. She noticed me looking back at her and looked away as fast as she could. It was kind of cute and I softly chucked to myself.

She was really pretty. She had long black hair and bangs that reached till just above yes eyes. The clothes she wore were tight clothes and they made her body look even better than it already did. It didn't take me long to recognize her.

"Isn't that Siyeon?" I asked.

"Yeah of course it is, who else in this school has that many people around them?" Handong answered.

"She has a boyfriend right?"

"Kim Bora don't even think about it. Not to be rude but she's way of out of your league. Out of everyone's league to be honest."

Even tho she said that in a slightly teasing tone, I knew she meant it. Not that I could argue with her tho, Siyeon was indeed out of everyone's league. Her boyfriend must've been one lucky guy.

"As if I would even dare to think about that."

We all finished our food and I stood up.

"Are you guys done? I still have pee before class."

"You go ahead, we'll see you in class. I still have to get some stuff our of my locker." Gahyeon said.

"Ok, see you guys in a bit."

I noticed that Siyeon was looking at me again. I felt her eyes burning into my back as I headed to the door of the cafeteria. I looked back to see her boyfriend walk up to her. He stood in front of her, blocking my view. I turned back around and walked towards the toilets.

I came out of the stall and walked up to the sink. I was washing my hands when the door opened. Siyeon walked in and stopped as soon as she saw that she wasn't alone. I noticed that her skin was looking incredibly pale. We stood there for a few seconds, staring into each others eyes, not moving a single muscle. I saw her eyes getting glossy and moments later she collapsed on the floor. I watched as her body hit the floor and felt the panic rise in my chest.

"SOMEBODY HELP" I heard myself scream, barely recognizing my own voice.

A/N: 

My first language isn't English, so in case I made any mistakes sorry. I do my very best to correct any mistakes <3