✨🥀susamaru fluff/small angst

My baby

Y/n was walking to his room with his girlfriend susamaru. Susamaru was the type of girl to be competitive but caring. "y/n?" Susamaru asked tiredly "yes my love" he responded softly  "can we cuddle" she tiredly asked her boyfriend "of course just let me take a quick shower" "is that ok." "sure" she said as the word slurred from how tired she was. She had a dodge ball tournament earlier today and she won but over worked herself to the point she could barely walk without leaning on y/n. They arrived at y/n's room and he got in the shower.

   Time skip after shower
3rd person

Y/n got out of the bathroom with some basketball shorts on with one of susamaru's purple tie dye shirts.

Y/n was shorter than her so it resulted in her shirts going past his knees but he didn't care just as long as he and susamaru are happy

Y/n was shorter than her so it resulted in her shirts going past his knees but he didn't care just as long as he and susamaru are happy. Y/n got in bed and wrapped his arms around his girlfriends waist as he felt her tense up from the sudden contact. He undid one of his hands from her waist and made circles with his thumb on her hip to calm her down. Hey n/n susamaru softly asked "yes maru" "I-i love you" this was the first time in their relationship were I love you was said. She heard sniffing from y/n's side of the bed so she turned over and saw him lightly crying. "Hey hey why are you crying" "i-its just I've waited so long to here those words from someone who truly cared about me" he responded with tears in his eyes susamaru sat y/n up along with herself and she help y/n close too her chest and let him sob into her tank top careless of if it gets wet "maru I love you too" "please don't leave me" " oh y/n I could never' "you could what if you meet another guy" he said with pain seeping through his voice "Its not possible to meet someone better than you because your sweet,cute,funny and you have a pretty smile and most importantly your my baby and I love you so don't think you can be replaced. Ok". All y/n cold do was pull susamaru into a soft pasionate kiss. After a couple seconds he pulled away and stared into her yellow eyes. He could drown in them if he had the time.

"I love you maru." "I love you too y/n."

Woo first chapter done I feel confident with this one let me know what you think.

447 words