1

"DEKUUUUUU" It's not a normal day at UA until Bakugou yells at Midoriya at least 8 times before lunch. Class 1A knows this and they don't bother acting like Bakugou is doing anything other than talking to the green-haired male. The shouting is normal to them all by now, however, the harsh words and attacks are still disliked. Their friend who throws insults everywhere at anything that moves, the bastard that was more narcissistic than every hero and celebrity combined. Bakugou Katsuki has always considered himself the best, calling the others extras.

Midoriya ran through the common room for 1A, vaulting over a couch and dodging past a couple of his classmates. Eventually, Bakugo had Deku cornered against a window, keeping him from going anywhere as the common room sat on the fourth floor. "Alright, Bakubro let Midobro go now." Kirishima decided it was time to stop Bakugou from killing Midoriya and put a hand on his shoulder. This seemed to only anger Bakugou more as he swung his arm off of the blond's shoulder aggressively, lighting off a couple of smaller explosions.

"FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR!" More explosions went off as Bakugou shouted and Kirishima stepped back. Midoriya was muttering to himself as he panted. "Bakugou man come on, what did Midoriya do that made you angrier than normal." Bakugou ignored him and turned back to Midoriya, "STOP FUCKING MUTTERING!" Midoriya quickly shut up as he moved his hands behind his back, "S-Sorry Kachan!" Todoroki stepped up now, "Bakugou please leave Midoriya alone." Midoriya looked between the two with a small smile, "Thank you Todoroki-kun but I'm alright."

Todoroki nodded and went back to the couch to continue his show. By now a couple of others were watching and trying to calm Bakugou down. He seemed angrier than usual. Iida at this time was not in the room so luckily for Bakugou he wasn't being commanded or had robot arms swinging at him. "Deku I'm going to kill you." Bakugou growled out lowly. Mama Mina spoke gently towards the exploding male, "Bakubabe what did Deku do now?" Bakugou huffed a bit, "Fuck off." Towards Mina Bakugou was a bit kinder, thinking of her as a sister. Mina sighed heavily, "Bakubabe listen just let Deku go, we can calmly right this situation alright?"

Bakugou fired a large explosion towards Midoriya, scaring the rest of class 1A. Just then Iida ran in with Aizawa close on his heels, "Bakugou what I did I say about large explosions!" Dadzawa yelled at the male before noticing everyone's terrified faces as they stared at the open window. "DEKUUU GET BACK HERE." Bakugou shouted out the window before using his explosions to launch him away. Aizawa looked at Mina who just shrugged. They all heard a sigh as Midoriya climbed back in the window and sat on the ground just inside.

"Problem child." Aizawa had a calm face on but 1A could hear the anger in his tone. Midoriya sighed again, "What did you do to anger him this time." Though asking a question Aizawa's tone was demanding causing the green-haired male to flinch. He hated being forced into anything. Midoriya caught his breath a bit more before getting up and sitting on the window sill. He smiled sweetly before falling out the window backward and using his quirk to jump off buildings, chasing after Bakugou.

Aizawa sighed deeply, "I'm too tired for this. Iida, you're in charge, I'm going to bed." Aizawa left the 1A common room as the students watched quietly, none even making a sound. After about a minute Iida spoke up, "Everyone we are going after them. Midoriya and Bakugou fighting could cause a massacre." Tsu spoke up, "And the Dekusquad is way crazier than you give them credit for, kero." Uraraka chuckled a bit, "Yeah, almost everyone in the Dekusquad has actually tried to kill someone before." Unknown to them Aizawa had waited outside the door, listening to their conversation. Confused as fuck as to how the cinnamon roll squad (as he deemed them) could attempt murder while the Bakusquad hasn't, with the exception of Bakugou.

Deku flew past buildings quickly, scanning for a certain ash blond male. The wind flew past him quickly, lifting his white T-shirt a bit showing his abbs and his light blue shorts rippled. Abruptly the green-haired male stopped, nearly throwing himself off the edge of a building. He saw the male he was looking for but he was alone in an alley, out of sight unless from this certain angle, a centimeter off and he would have missed the male. There he sat, head in his knees as he hugged them, hidden in an alley. Even the LOV wouldn't be able to find them here, even though there were many black marks most likely caused by Bakugous explosions.

Slowly Deku jumped off the building and entered the alley. As Deku approached he heard hiccups, Bakugou was crying!? Deku picked up his speed and hugged the male, feeling him jump in his arms before hugging back, the crying becoming harder. "Shhhh it's alright Kachan." Deku whispered to Bakugou sweetly, rubbing circles into his back. After a couple of minutes, Bakugou's crying had slowed to a steady trickle, "I-If you tell anyone...I-I'll kill you." Despite this threat, Bakugou hugged Deku tighter. Midoriya hugged the blond gently, pulling him more into the green-haired male's lap.

Only now did Bakugou realize their situation. Deku sat on the ground with his back against the wall while Bakugou sat on his lap, straddling over him as he cried on the other's chest. This made the ash-blond blush a bright red, so red that the other male could see it even in this dark alley. Deku wouldn't tell him though, he didn't want to upset Bakugou after he just calmed down. "Kachan, why were you hiding here?" Deku tried to speak to Bakugou in a way to not anger him but he seemed a bit too flustered to answer at the moment.

"I-I-I uhm uh n-no w-w-wait." Bakugou hid his face flustered, trying to look away from the well-toned and very muscular chest he was held against. Deku stood the two of them up and let go of Bakugou, leaning against the wall, "Kachan, why are you here?" Deku asked once more. After a couple of seconds, Bakugou had calmed down, mostly at least, and leaned on the wall across from Deku, "You're not letting me go until I answer, are you? You've never used your angry voice on me before now..."

Deku hadn't even realized that his friendly facade was lowered and in its place was a dark-toned, almost angry sounding voice. He saw as Bakugou hugged himself and looked away from Deku, small tears still falling as he shook. Deku sighed, "I'm not angry Kachan, I'm worried. What's the matter and why were you crying in this alley all alone?" The blond flinched a bit as Deku grabbed one of his hands. He saw Deku's eyes were darker colored and not from the darkness of night, but he could see the worry and care Deku's eyes had within them.

Bakugou slowly turned his head to Deku, "I-I come here to calm down...When I'm s-sad, angry..." Bakugous eyes stared deeper into Deku's, he could see that never in his life would he ever hurt Bakugou. His tears came down harder as he clung to Deku's chest, hugging him tightly, "I-Izu I'm s-s-scared! N-No one like me o-or loves me! Wh-What if the LOV k-kidnap me again!" Deku quickly hugged the slightly shorter male tighter, nuzzling into his shoulder rubbing his back. "Kachan it's ok. I'll protect you, I'll save you no matter what, I'll love you forever." The blond's tears fell even harder as he screamed into Deku's chest, the hidden and pent-up emotions coming out.

1300 even damn-

I'm a bit pissed at myself though as I wrote like 3 different 1st chapters, all being over 1000 words long then deleting them...

Annnnyyyywayyyys. Any suggestions on where the hell this should go? I just wrote some cuz I wanted to. I'm willing to include some headcanons and I think the rest will be in POV's but here you go!