"Bloody hell Emilia." said Miles looking away, Emilia chuckled and let go of Miles.

"Next time you try and prank me, make sure you can actually finish it." said Emilia as she got off Graham, Miles turned to look at her as she crossed her arms. "You two wouldn't know what to do with me at the same time."

"Is that a challenge?" said Miles as Graham made a face and turned to look at him. Emilia grinned and turned back to look at Graham.

"You wish." said Emilia as she chuckled and placed her shirt back on. Miles smiled and shook his head as they watched Emilia get off the bed. "I would've believe it if you two didn't act the way you did right now."

Graham and Miles turned to look at each other and grinned as they got up from the bed. "You know you're really little to be talking all this talk." said Graham as he grabbed Emilia face, she turned red and felt Miles run his hands on her waist.

"Ha ha, stop it." said Emilia as she moved out the way, Miles and Graham looked at each other and turned back to her.

  "You want to finish something?" said Miles as Emilia jaw dropped, she opened the door quickly and walked out see Y/n and Adrian looking at her.

"Are you done with your trip?" said Adrian as Y/n bursted out into laugher, Emilia turned red as Graham and Miles came out the room laughing.

  "It wasn't what it looked like." said Emilia as Adrian laughed.

"Yeah Y/n told me your plans, you two honestly. Date one already so you can stay." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and turned to look at Graham and Miles.

"Would you guys like to watch a movie with us?" said Y/n as the others narrowed their eyebrows and joined them in the couch.

"Muggles are quite creative aren't they, who thinks of stuff like this." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled, she set the movie up and sat down next to Adrian.

Emilia, Graham and Miles were staring at the screen as Y/n fell asleep on Adrian's shoulder, he looked at her and looked away feeling his stomach jumped. "Thats it? How is it going to end like that!" said Miles as he turned to look at Adrian and Y/n who were asleep.

"I don't understand how those two don't get back together." said Emilia as she went and covered them with a blanket. "When you have love like this you wouldn't want to lose it."

"Shut the fuck up Emilia, literally leave." said Miles as her jaw dropped as Graham gave him a look. "I love you like that and you're over here fucking Graham!"

"Don't even start Miles!" said Emilia as she locked herself in her room, Graham gave Miles a look and rolled his eyes, going into his room as well.

Miles turned to look at Adrian and Y/n and groaned, hitting Y/n in the head causing her to jump. "Ow!" said Y/n as Miles scoffed and went into his room. "Bloody hell.."

Adrian moved in his sleep as Y/n felt him and shook him, waking him up. "Just five more minutes." said Adrian wrapping his arms around her still asleep.

"Adrian.. wake up, go sleep in your bed." said Y/n with a laugh, Adrian slowly opened his eyes and jumped moving his hands off her.

"Oh! Sorry I- sorry." said Adrian as he got up, quickly making his way into his room, Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes as she followed him.

"Are you ok?" said Y/n with a laugh as she watched Adrian get in his bed and cover his face, he looked up at her nodded as she walked closer to him.

"Aren't you feeling hung over? You need some sleep, go and get some." said Adrian as he sat up, she sat on his bed and glanced at him.

"Am I bothering you?" said Y/n with a smile, Adrian cracked a smile and looked away. "Oh alright, I'll leave you now." Adrian pulled her back, pulling her into a kiss as she got on top of him.