one-shot

⚠️trigger warning-degrading and kinky stuff

I stepped into the common room as I tried to stay on my feet.

The room span as I stumbled towards the staircase.

I drank too much, again. I hauled myself up the stairs and fell into bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up with a pounding headache and had to pull myself out of bed and almost fell once I stood up straight.

It was 2 in the fucking morning and I dragged myself down the stairs.

I stopped as I saw the one person I had been dreading to see.

Fred Weasley.

I focused my eyes on his as I yelled "Get the fuck away from me Weasley. I'm not in the mood"

"Oh come on y/n since when did you become such a bitch"

I turned and played one finger on his chest and looked up. "What was that?"

He inched closer as he spoke "You're a bitch y/n y/l/n, always have been"

I took a step back and punched him with no second thought.

He grabbed his jaw as he turned back to me, a smile on his face as his tounge glided across his teeth.

He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. "Oh fuck y/n. Haven't you learned that you don't touch me like that"

"Awe poor Weasley can't take a punch" I spoke. My words dripping with sarcasm "How terrible"

"Don't talk to me like that y/n."

I raised my eyebrow. "Mmm or else what?" A slight smirk spreading across my lips

"Or I'll fucking destroy you y/n." He breathed out "But you wouldn't be able to take me" he loosened his grip on my neck

"Oh yeah?" I licked my lips "Try me"

He immediately tightened his grip around my throat once again. And picked me up, my legs crossed around his waist.

We stopped at the door of his dorm and he opened it up to the smell of fire and cologne.

He kicked the door shut as he slammed my on the wall.

His hands reaching up my shirt as he kissed desperately.

He stopped as he whispered "y/n, do you want to do this? I don't want to hurt you or do anything that'll make you uncomfortable"

My fingers caressed his jawline as I brought my lips to his ear "Do whatever the fuck you want to me Weasley."

With those words he threw me on the bed and positioned himself on top of me, his rings digging into my neck as I gasped for air.

He let go to take off his shirt and with that also removing mine.

He kissed me again as he bit my lip. I moaned as I tasted blood.

"You fucking masochist." He panted. I could tell he was getting restless

I unbuttoned his pants as I looked up at him. His hands slowly moving towards the hem of my own.

He slid mine down and stared at me.

He slipped his finger under the hem of my underwear and met my eyes, somehow asking if he should keep going.

My hand glided down as I slipped them off for him.

"Fuck. You're so beautiful"

His fingers met my aching clit, rubbing slowly. I gasped as his fingers slipped inside of me with no warning. 

He pounded his fingers into me with no hesitation. He laughed as I failed at holding in my moans. "Fucking whore. Can't control yourself even when it's just my fingers. God can you even take my dick"

I couldn't even reply as he added a third finger making me arch my back.

I felt it. The knot inside my stomach beginning to come undone. I tried to hold out so I didn't seem weak but god he was so good.

"Fred I'm gonna cum"

"Cum. We're just getting started"

I came as he pounded his fingers mercilessly.

He slipped his fingers out and dragged his tounge across them. "You taste so fucking good"

He unbuttoned his pants and tore them off as he grabbed my waist and positioned himself above me.

"Are you sure?" He questioned

I moaned as I whispered "Fuck me"

He did what he was told and pounded his dick inside me. He went so fast and so hard with no warning.

"God you feel so fucking good." He groaned deeply

"Look at you, so fucking easy. You're such a slut getting fucked on my god damn bed"

He moaned deeply as he pounded even harder, I could feel him crumbling.

"Y/n I'm gonna cum" he panted

He pulled out as he came on my stomach, moaning loudly as he threw his head back.

God he was so fucking hot.

I reached down as I started fingering myself, needing to finish one more time.

Fred watched as I came on my fingers and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He grabbed my wrist and he forced my hand to my face. "Be a good girl and suck them clean."

I slipped them fingers into my mouth and swirled my tounge around each.

Fred grabbed my wrist again as he forced my fingers down my throat making me gag.

"Slut" he gave a breathey laugh.

He picked me up as he placed me under the covers.

"You did so good." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips

"You're amazing Fred" I whispered

"Goodnight beautiful" he said as I fell asleep, my head resting on his chest.