Chapter 16 This plane is going to hit me in the face!

Start from the beginning

       Shu Xiaohui, who was restrained, fell back to the bottom of Chen’s pocket. He sat there blankly, holding his little paws and looking at the shiny metal wire above it. He didn’t know how Chen Chengduo got this. The metal wire was very soft and didn’t hurt him at all, but his claws were imprisoned so tightly that he couldn’t make it out.

       Shu Xiaohui, as a lovely hamster, was very angry, “Squeak! Squeak!”

       Damn! Damn! Damn it! Does he still have hamster’s rights?!

       Seeing that Shu Xiaohui was successfully distracted, Chen Chengduo smiled and turned to control the fighter in the air with more focus. This almost exhausted his powers, and his throat was full of blood but he swallowed blood foam back.

       If something went wrong with him, he could find a doctor and get some medicine.

If something went wrong with his pet, where should he go to find a veterinarian? Although Shu Xiaohui had recovered on the previous night, it was obvious that he had no idea that he had ever been a human being, so Chen Chengduo thought that’s a coincidence…

       When the fighter plane driven by Fei Ang was pulled not too far from them, Chen Chengduo looked at Li Hui and said, “Go.”

       “What?” said by Li Hui, who was startled by the situation, looked at his boss blankly.

       “Go back!” said by Chen Chengduo.

       “Oh!” Li Hui moved faster than thought, buckling Chen Chengduo’s shoulder and ran back.

       Li Hui’s speed is very fast, and the aircraft controlled by Chen Chengduo is very stable. Just like flying a kite, the fighter that flew out some distance was pulled back to the front of the fortress.

       After all, Peng Peng was in the fighter, so Chen Chengduo’s movements from beginning to end were stable, including when he throwed the fighter to the ground.

      At this time, Fei Ang was confused. When the plane was out of control, he thought he was attacked by a beast. He was astonished when Chen Chengduo ’s military thorn pressed in his neck, “Captain Chen, what …”

       Is this the powerful force of Chen Chengduo? Can actually control fighters flying at high altitude? Who else can be his opponent? No wonder people are so afraid …

       “Cut the crap! Go down!” Chen Chengduo’s tone was cold, and his face was pale because of his power was almost exhausted.

       Fei Ang turned off the aircraft engine, calmed himself, and jumped off the plane. As soon as he landed, Shi Rui’s big crocodile climbed up with his mouth open, and the cold-blooded animal’s eyes looked at him ghoulishly, seemed to be ready to swallow him.

       Suo Bin stepped forward and disarmed Fei Ang, “Captain Fei, I know your ability is petrification. If you don’t want to be shattered by Shi Rui, it is best not to use it.”

       Fei Ang twitched his lips and looked at Chen Chengduo, “Captain Chen, can I ask, what’s wrong?”

       Chen Chengduo stood on the plane and looked at him condescendingly, “Frankly answer me, what happened in the New city?”