Y: "You too."

B: "I'm gonna change real quick, I'm still cold."

Y: "Oh alright."

Billie gets up and turns on her red light, instead of the actual light so it isn't as bright. She goes over to her closet, and she picks a baggy shirt, and some fuzzy pajama pants. She takes off her bra, leaving you just staring at them bounce out as she slowly unclips her bra. You try to look away, but you can't. Billie doesn't notice and continues to put her shirt on, and her pajamas.

B: "Done."

You look away pretending nothing happened.

Y: "Alright."

She walks over to you, you watch them bounce as she walks over to you, her nipples poking out. Your face started to get heated, but it was just in time when billie turned off the lights so she couldn't see you blushing. She gets in bed with you, and proceeds to go into the same position as she was earlier. You felt her hard nipples against your stomach, you got really wet in the moment.

"Hey you alright?" Billie says snapping in your face.

Y: "Oh- Uhm, Y-yeah!"

B: "Alright, sure?"

Billie smirks as she ends that sentence.

Y: "Yeah."

Billie touches your face.

B: "Why is your face so hot?"

Y: "Uhm- I don't know?"

B: "Do you feel the fan?"

Y: "Yeah.."

B: "Oh alright, well let's go back to sleep. I got some fun things planned for tomorrow.."

Y: "Okayy."

*TIMESPEED!*

It's morning and you woke up from a wet dream of Billie. Your all sweaty and red.

Y: "Shit."

You see billie open her eyes and had a confused look on her face.

B: "What's wrong?"

Y: "Oh- Uhm nothing!"

B: "You sure? Your all sweaty and red.."

Y: "Yeah I'm sure!"

B: "Hmmm..."

Billie starts to smirk, you look at her confused.

Y: "What?-"

Billie starts to make out with you aggressively, you are in shock of her soft lips. You stop her.

Y: "Uhh.."

B: "What? I know you had a wet dream about me.."

Y: "I didn't."

Billie puts her hand under the blankets and starts rubbing your thigh.

Y: "Uhm.."

B: "Sorry- you just made me wet.."

Y: "Uh okay- didn't need to know that."

B: "Come on."

Y: "?"

B: "To the bathroom."

Y: "O-okay-"

*A second later.*

B: "I got a spare toothbrush."

Y: "Okay-"

Billie hands you the toothbrush and toothpaste.

You both brush your teeth, while your just staring at her chest. Until she looks over at you mad, and you look back in the mirror.

B: "What? Like titties or some shit?"

Y: "..."

B: "You done?"

Y: "Y-yeah.."

B: "Alright let's go change."

Y: "Uh okay."

*Seconds later.*

Billie gives you some clothes.

B: "Alright now let's change."

Billie takes off her shirt, you just look at them, they're perfect. Billie takes off her pajama pants, she looks at you while your just staring at her when your not even changing.

B: "My god, change."

Y: "Sorry."

You take off your shirt and sweatpants, and put on a new outfit. You look back at billie and she's all dressed up.

B: "You changed?"

Y: "Yeah."

B: "K."

B: "Hey can you grab one of my necklaces in one of those drawers."

Y: "Yeah."

You go over to the drawer and open the first one, all what you see is billies sex toys.

B: "Not that one! Damnit, it's the 3rd one."

Y: "I- uh- sorry!"

You close that drawer and go open the 3rd, one and grab one of her necklaces and give it to her.

B: "Thank you."

Y: "Your welcome."