Being Cupid

Being Cupid

Chapter 1

"I sick and tired of you!" the young girl with long brown hair yelled. She was yelling at a guy. I been following them a lot lately, I had a feeling about these two, and as always my feeling were right. I learned that this guy was a school player and got this poor innocent girl pregnant, and they guy wouldn't be a man and admit it. I guess I have to step in know. I grabbed an arrow from my back and slid it through the arrow. I pulled it back and I aimed the arrow to the boy. The girl already loved him and so did the guy but the guy didn't want to admit it to himself I aimed it toward the boy's back, I took a deep breath and took my shot. The arrow hit him and I was the only one to have the power to see the arrow. He looked shocked and his eyes for a brief moment was gold. Then returned to his usual green. He walked up to her and whispered,

"I'm sorry, and I love you so much," then kissed her. I smiled, my job was done here. I quickly tuck my white as snow wings back into my back. I groaned feeling how uncomfterable it felt. I blew on my arrow and bows and it disappeared. I grabbed my big black bag and walked to the bus stop. There was two people there, a boy and girl. My wings wanted to get out right now. I knew what that meant, I needed to shoot them with my arrow. Fuck, but not in public. Well it was only just them two. I took of my leather jacket as my wings popped out. I laid my hands out, my palm facing up. My bow and arrow reapeered. I shot the girl quickly then the boy. There eyes quickly turned gold then back to their normal color.They both started to talk. I arched my back as my wings went back inside of me. I gasped, I hated having my wings inside me. I blew on my bow and arrow again and they disappeared. I put y leather jacket on again and listen to the two lovey dovey couple. 

"So, are you doing anything Saturday?" the man asked, smiling at the young lady. The young lady giggled. 

"No"

"Would you like to go to the movies?" he asked. The girl shyly nodded her head and gave him her cell phone, asking for his number. I smiled to myself again. The bus arrived and I climbed in after them. I took a back seat, knowing my bus stop was last. Then my wings wanted to pop out again. Shit. My wings pulled me toward the bus driver. He was looking at the lady that sat in the second row of the row. I went slowly pass her. I decided I try the new thing I saw practicing. I would make only the bow appear and hit her with the bow myself. The bow appeared and I hit her with it quickly and walked to the back of the bus. I knew that her eyes turned quickly to gold then back her normal color eyes. If you saw me doing this you would probably think I was patting her back. I sat in the back of the bus and watch the lady. When it was her stop to get off she handed the bus driver a piece of paper, than left. She smiled as she walked off. I knew than that the piece of number was her number. I smiled again. I did my job again. This was the life of cupid. I arrived at my apartment 10 minutes later. In order for me to look normal I had to go to school and act like i had parents. Everyone at school thinks of me as the werido. I don't talk to anyone, I don't sit with anyone. I don't like getting close to people, than I would know their love life future. Then I have no choice but to participate, it part of cupids job. I really do love being cupid and spreading the love but the more I do it the more depressed I am. I want someone to give me that love to. To love me back, hold me and be amazed by me, just being myself around them, but no I'm the one that does that. Cupid can't fall in love, or love at all. Thats the rule. I took off my leather jacket and my wings came instantly came out. I sighed in releaf. My place was a very messy place. I carved my own bows, thats the only way to keep the magic, so there was wood carving on the floor and tools all over the place. I had a mattress but it was on the floor. My walls were made out of bricks. I had a table next to my mattress with a bright lamp that lit up the small room, there was a small kitchen in the corner, and I only had one window, that showed me the empire state building. I sat down on my mattress and prepared to fall asleep. I had stupid school tomorrow and I heard from a couple girls that sat next to me there was gonna be new kids. I always hated meeting new people because there true love might be in the school and my wings would want to come out. I hated that, I wasn't aloud to show anyone my wings unless they found out by accident. Then I remembered that my birthday was in two days. I was turning 180 and that means I get my ultimate power. I would have to follow them around and know there situation, I would instantly know there name, situation and what they want to do with the situation. I always wanted that since I was a little girl. Being Cupid would be more easier. I fell asleep, thinking about the job of cupid. 

###################

Please tell me what you guys think!!! Should I keep writing this i have a good felling about this story<3 <3 <3