Chapter One :>

-Corpse POV-
Tw: Just a bit of anxiety from Corpse

   Corpse sat at the side of his locker, his eyes narrowed every time someone walked past.

   Glancing at his phone he realized he had just a few minutes till class. Corpse rolled his eyes, and flattened his ears for what seemed to be the 100th time this week. Corpse sighed, I do have a tendency to stare at people don't I? He realized, as he put his black hood over his head.

   Corpse flinched as it touched his ears. He wasn't sensitive, he just hated when they were touched even by himself.

   I just want to run far away from here. Why the heck do I have to have so much interaction with- Corpse shivered, People. He tried not to laugh at himself, realizing how dumb that sounded.

   Corpse tried to stay hidden. He hated when people looked at him, or worse talked to him. Corpse wiped a few glands of sweat from his forehead, realizing how hot it was with his hoodie on. I'm not taking it off though. He told himself firmly, as he sighed.

   I hope winter comes soon. Corpse thought to himself, even though he knew he had to wait for fall before winter passed by. Corpse tried not to gag, as he thought of thanksgiving. All that food and-

   "Excuse me!" A voice said, shaking Corpse out of his train of thought. Corpse looked down and stumbled back. A boy, by the looks of it a cat was standing in front of him holding a load of books. His brown ears each had a small tuft of white fur in each of them, and his similarly brown tail slunk down nervously.

   "I-I don't mean t-to interrupt b-but.." The boy's ears twitched, and he rubbed the back of his head shyly. Why the heck is he stuttering? We're both in the same class.. Unless he's not a cat hybrid..

   Corpse narrowed his eyes and thought for a moment, Why would he come talk to me though?

   Corpse could tell the boy was somewhat scared, but trying not to show it. Darn it. Corpse thought, He must be one of those annoying teacher's pets. Always trying to make friends with new students-

   "E-Excuse me!" The boy said with more confidence, that obviously faded away as Corpse looked at him again. Kinda cute how he stutters even though I haven't said anything though. Corpse thought, chuckling. The boy blinked, and folded his ears back onto his head before stepping back.

   "Sorry. Did I scare you?" Corpse asked, as the boy jumped back surprised. "I-I Your v-voice is so.." Corpse sighed and leaned against the locker behind him, "Ah right. It's just because of a dumb illness don't worry bout it." He said bluntly. No one ever talked to him, so it was fun to have a conversation with someone from his class.

   The boy gulped, "Y-Yeah.. Anyways y-you're kinda standing i-in front of my l-locker.." Corpse felt his ears perk up, "Oh sorry bout that." Corpse slowly moved to the locker next to the one he was originally leaning against.

   The boy moved fast, probably not wanting to be late for class. He shoved his books into his locker, and took out a few new ones. Corpse felt his tail swish back and forth, "So. Are you in my class? Y-You are a cat right?" Corpse asked, as the boy jumped probably surprised that Corpse was talking to him again.

   "Mmhm!" He said cheerfully, as he closed his locker. Even though Corpse could tell it was a staged smile, he smiled back, forgetting that his mask covered his face. As he started leaving, Corpse paused then grabbed the boy's hand.

  The boy flinched and turned around startled. "D-Don't hurt me. I-I'll do what you want me to do." The boy said covering his face with the only arm available. Corpse cocked his head, "Hurt you?" He said confused, letting go of the boy's hand. The boy's face turned red as he blinked, "O-Oh you don't wanna-"

   Corpse looked down only to see the boy clenching his fist. The boy cleared his throat, and looked back up at Corpse. "W-What do y-you want?" He asked as Corpse put his finger on the boy's lips. "For you to stop stuttering darn in." Corpse said, taking his finger away, so the boy could speak again.

   "I-It's not my fault." The boy studdered again, as Corpse walked in front of him. "Just tell me where class is?" Corpse asked, as the boy nodded quickly.

   As the boy started walking again, Corpse tried to start up a conversation. "What's your name?" Shoot that's a boring question- Corpse thought as the boy's tail twitched, "I-I'm Sykkuno," Sykkuno said, clutching tightly onto his books he was holding.

   "Wh-What about you?" Sykkuno asked, as Corpse flinched. "I'm Corpse." He said, as the boy nodded once again. "N-Nice to meet y-you Corpse!" Sykkuno said enthusiastically, as he led Corpse into a large classroom. Corpse paused, noticing how they were one of the last students there. Sykkuno looked back to Corpse, "Cmon!" He said happily.

   Corpse tried to move his feet, but his body for some reason wouldn't let him. Let's go. Hurry up. Don't pause now. Corpse gulped and tried to step into the classroom once again. No luck. Darn it.

———————————————————————-

hAH clIfhNager bUt nOt reAllY cUasE thE secOnD cHapTeR iS- Ya OkAy nEvEr miNd