The 2 Lords part 2 chapter 2 demonstration of thier power

Soon after they enter in this new world along with meeting the 2 ladies as 1 was Pantherian name Rem and the other one was a elf name shera as they lead the 2 lords to the city which the hydra disappears after its use then they would enter the inn where they will sleep for the night

They would enter the inn as they were greeted by another cat person but she seem to have yellow fur with spots "good afternoon, welcome to the inn, my name is may nya" she does the pose which most people in that trope when they say "Nya"

Diablo seems to be way as he say something about being crowd sick which Rikku Pats him in the back a bit (she even did that)

Shrea: "so diablo is busy but you can just put me and him in the same room"

Diablo would show a shock face and turn: "hold it, how dare you, what makes you think you deserve to share the same room with such a legend

Rikku: (you kidding me welp I would probably say the same thing except less prideful)

Shrea: "its not that I just don't have enough money for a second room"

Rem: "she obviously quite cheap, anyway we need a way to decide who goes to which room with us"

Rikku: "eh?" (This may be a problem no matter what situation since its 2 guys and 2 girls)

Diablo: (what-what is happening right now)

May: "um you can just share the room then comeback" they would keep arguing then her eyes glow "I'll throw you out"

They would all enter 1 room with it has only 1 bed

Rem: "I would almost be rather throw out then share a room with you"

shera: "how did this happen" rikku and diablo look at each other then the bed (well this is a mega problem due to how many of us)

Soon they would hear a knock on the door as Rem would respond to the door "it's open" a woman would open the door as she had purple hair and a staff as 2 other mage looking people are behind her

???: "pardon me, hello Rem and all, I believe this is the first time we met, allow to introduce myself I am Celestine Baudelaire"

Diablo: "celestine that sounds familiar"

Rikku: "hmm wait isn't that the name of"

Shera would interrupt him as she said: "really like the head of the mage association so do I call you boss or"

Celes: "you can just call me celes"

Diablo(that's it I knew I heard that name before, she was a important character in the game in making the barrier around the city but why is she here at a random inn)

Celes: "I am here because business to settle with rem" she would notice the enslavement collars on rem and shrea then looks at Rikku and diablo: "however I feel like there is a fascinating story here"

Some time later at the inn

Rikku and diablo would shera was eating food as Rikku try to eat his food but keeps getting distracted by shrea assistants