𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Hey! I didn't know." "You never know." Press picked up a bag of mini carrots and a jar of hummus. "Let's go."

"Yo! We got mad mini carrots and hummus, bro!" "Nicceee."

———————————————

We decided to watch porn, laughing at the pathetic plots and bad acting. It's blatantly obvious when a woman fakes her orgasm, you could see it from a mile away.

"OK. OK. OK. Please turn it down. Turn it down. Turn it down!" Max fussed. "OK."

"Nothings happening. I mean, a lot happening, but there's no plot."

"It's so slimy! Like, why are they so wet?" "That's not an attractive pose. She's just splayed." "She has a really nice body though."

"This was definitely written and directed by men." Max added. "Oh yeah! And there's, like, no foreplay whatsoever. It's just like—" Norah grunted, rubbing her fists together.

"Oh God. Is sex really that fast?" Abby asked.

"It definitely depends on the person. I mean, it was fine when I did it." I added.

Gasps set off like a chain reaction around the room. "You're not a virgin? When did you lose it?" Abby bombarded.

"Oh, uh, about that... I've been meaning to tell you guys something. But, you have to promise not to freak out." I fiddled with my phone case.

"We promise. Now, hurry and tell us." They sat in a circle, all facing me.

"Ok," I took a deep breath, "So Marcus and I... had sex... and I'm pretty sure he likes me, which is fine because... I like him too." Silence.

Max muttered, "You had sex... with my brother?"

"Yeah." My throat was dry.

"Are you, you know, pregnant?" Max stared at me. "Wha— no, I took a pill the day after."

"Why didn't you tell me? We're sisters." Ginny snapped, "I thought we told each other everything. You had no right to keep this from me."

"'No right?' Ginny, you do realise I'm not obligated to tell you everything, right?" "I never said you are, I'm just saying I tell you everything so I expected the same but I should've know you'd do it again."

She was referencing to my abuse, she overheard Mom talking me out of a panic attack and freaked. I never told her about it, simply because it's not her business. Yet here she was, 2 years later doing the same thing.

"You're seriously bringing that up? Here of all places? I'm done. I'll see you guys later." I stormed out of Max's room, if I stayed any longer, feelings would be hurt. I paced through Max's house, residing in the bathroom. Ginny had bought up painful memories, memories that permanently scarred me.

I sat on the toilet lid, taking in deep breaths. My nails dug into my palms, imprinting crescents into my skin. Anger bubbled from deep within me, threatening to burst any second.

"Hey.. Y/N. Open the door... please." Marcus murmured, softly drumming his fingers on the door.

"Y/N... please." I reluctantly unlocked the door, not bothering to open the door.

The door quietly opened and closed, locking again. His arms wrapped around me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. His presence was enough for me. He tightened his arms around me, gently rocking us back to forth.

I inhaled his scent, a mix of cologne and weed. Refreshing. I pulled away looking up at him.

"How did you know I was in here?"