Year 4: part 5

(I had to include Cody Christian some how so do don't judge me,I know I have a problem.
But I mean look at him...✋🏻🥵)
—————time skip—————
I started walking down the little black hallway that had the girls dorms.I searched over the gold plates that were on each door until I came across a door that had my name on it and another girls name that I didn't recognize.
I knocked quick before a yell came through the door telling me it was ok to come in.
"Omg hi you must be my new roommate...um I'm Lara."
She was very pretty and she seemed very nice.
(Picture below)

This should be a interesting year

"You can unpack your stuff over there,uh here just let me move my clothes.I know I'm a pig but what can you do I'm a teenage girl who just doesn't feel like cleaning." She started laughing and I couldn't help but join in,she just had one of those laughs that made you want to laugh to.
"No it's all good and completely understandable"
"So I take it your a book nerd because I don't think I have ever seen someone in Slytherin have so many books,I mean a whole bag.Really?" I could tell she wasn't judging me she was finding me book addiction amusing.
"Yeah I guess"
"Cool every one has there own hobby.Personally my hobby is daydreaming about the hawtys that we go to school with."
I had to admit this girl seemed to be my favorite person that I had met so far on my hogwarts experience.
"Yeah they are pretty cute...hey uh do you know anyone named Dylan from.. our house?"
"YASS omg he was totally checking you out at the feast,personally he is not my type because I prefer girls but I don't care if your hot your hot."
"Yeah so are you going to the party later tonight" I asked unpacking all my stuff.
"Of corse there is this really cute girl named Jenny who is a 6th year and she hangs out with Dylan and his gang so it's perfect we can be each other's wing woman"
" that's the greatest thing I have herd all day"
And in all honesty it was.
"You have to wear something blue I can already tell it suits your eye color." I said referring to the party later.
"YOU LIKE FASHION!" She practically screamed/squealed.
I nodded yes not knowing if she was excited or upset.
"Omg you are my new best friend"she was smiling a very wide smile and her bright white teeth were almost blinding,if this was a Disney movie it would be one of those moments where when they smile the light glitters on there teeth.
We picked out our outfits for later and took turns giving each other makeovers.
Lara was wearing a....
(Picture below)

 And I was wearing

And I was wearing....
(Picture below)

"You ready to go get our party on?" I asked "Duh" she said and we giggled our way down to the common room

"Duh" she said and we giggled our way down to the common room....
A/n: okay so we met some new peeps from Slytherin...they seem pretty cool right? I wonder what kinda drama might go down at the party because I can promise you the next chapter is going to be spi-cy,so spicy you will need ice to calm down.Anyway ignore the terrible puns and I wanted to just let you know to comment what you think and I have disused who will be y/n best friend from a different house...it is drum roll plz......
GINNY!!!
I think they would just have a really fun story line❤️