I never loved you

"And they all live happily ever after. The end", I said as I tucked my sleeping cousin into bed. As I closed the door of her bedroom I raged down the stairs. Happily ever after my ass. That doesn't happen. It never EVER happens. I cannot stress enough how much little girls are being manipulated into thinking fairytale endings happen. It complete bullshit. It really is.

Yes, I am a bitter person. You can't blame me. Bitterness only comes with experience. So blame the world, not me.

I kept grumbling like this until I reached the fridge. My favorite appliance in the world, next to my phone of course.

"Dude you are freaking me out", Carson, my best friend told me. I rolled my eyes. I had known Carson for a while now but she was always shocked by my random outburst of anger. I just can't help it, people piss me off.

"What happened this time exactly?" my other best friend Veronica (Ronnie) said quite bored.

"I just was reminded of something", I mumbled.

"Something?" Carson asked raising an eyebrow, "Or some one?"

"Some one, jeez Carson, leave it at rest", I complained. They knew just how to get under my skin. Why do I even hang out with these people anyways.

"I am guessing Blaine?" Ronnie smirked. I rolled my eyes at her while inside I was boiling over with fury.

"Never....EVER....say that name in my presence...EVER AGAIN!" I screamed. Chucking my couch pillow at her.

'Hey I was sleeping on that" a pouting Kiera screamed. I rolled my eyes. These girls were so mature. Like come on we are in first year university, grow a few.

"Look I just don't want to talk about...he who shall not be named. He is a douche bag that deserved to be expelled from school and every uni in the state", I pointed out quite snark-ily. (I know is isn't a word. Deal with it).

"Well some one has done their stalking homework", Carson smartly remarked. Seriously? Doesn't this girl ever shut up?

"Nope the profs were talking about it on orientation day. I just overheard so he is definately not attending here". I plopped down on the couch after this remark. You can probably tell that I clearly do NOT like this Blaine guy.

"That's a shame. His friends were pretty hot though", Kiera sighed.

"I said Blaine is expelled, not his friends dumb shit". Then I whacked her in the head with my other pillow.

"She said his name. SHE SAID HIS NAME!" they all screamed in sinc. You have got to be kidding me right now.

"Shut up already", I hissed, "We should probably sleep now. FIrst day of classes tomorrow at 9 so let's be punctual girls".

"Well some one is an eager beaver", muttered Ronnie who was slowly making her way to the stairs.

"One I am not eager. Two I don't like beavers they freak me out. And three, you really want to be late for the first day of uni?" I shot back at her.

"No Ms. Everheart", they all muttered.

"Don't call me that. I am nothing like my parents", I whined.

"Yeah yea whatever Violet. Just go to sleep. And why is your cousin in my bed?" Ronnie said while she gave me a cold stare.

"I don't know why don't you tell me while waking up a baby that took 4 hours to put to bed" I snarled then I walked into my room and slammed the door shut.

I jumped on my bed and tried to sleep. But it was hopeless. I couldn't get him out of my head. Blaine. Blaine James. Why must he have been the one? Why me? Was I the target even? Was it on purpose? What am I saying? Of course it was on purpose. That boy didn't give a shit in the world for anyone else. It was always me me me with him.

It was all a facade. A game. A game he could easily win. But nonethelss win. I wish he would go cry in a hole and die there or rot for eternity. As soon as people find him out that is exactly where he will be sent.

But no one knew yet.

Only I knew.

Only the girls knew.

Only his closest friends knew.

And only he knows. And he knows it all too well to know what would happen if anyone else knew.

Yet I still haven't told a soul about what had went down mere months ago. A year ago. It all seemed too close although it was so far back. Maybe I was still holding on. Holding on to what I should have already let go of. Instead of moving forward and losing sight of the past.

But I drew it near to me. Changing my life around. My personality. My very existence revolved around that tribulation. I will never forgive Blaine for it. Ever. Then again, he would never forgive me for what I did too.

Oh Blaine. WIth his deep brown eyes. Hair that makes you die a little at the touch of them. A body so fine that any girl would be lucky just to spend one second in his strong arms. And his kiss that made your heart stop just for a second or two. The way his hand just lay at the small of your back. The other on the back of your neck.

All happening while you slowly fall into his deathly trap. Every girl had fallen for it. And I was no exception. I was the main example. I fell the hardest and got up scarred and bruised.

Just ask any other girl that has fallen into the arms of the James gang. Yeah his friends named their little band after their obnoxious leader. All of them would seduce girls with their charm and good looks. Their extremely good looks. And lead the girls into putting their guard down long enough for them to break in and tear them up from inside out. You think I wouldn't know all this just because I dated one guy...WRONG!

My cousin Mathew had been part of the James gang. He still was. Infront of the crowd he is the badassed boy that got every chick he wanted. While infront of family he was a genuinally nice guy. He had warned me that all the boys weren't like that. I should have listened, but I didn't. And I got all the trouble that followed. That and the fact they teased me because they knew Mathew was my cousin. Why me?

My heart clenched as I snuck out of my room and went down the stairs of our private dorm. Remembering how he held me on my couch back home. All while we drifted off in our own little world. I rolled my eyes as I walked away from the living room and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and took out the chocolae milk. I love chocolate milk, not really milk but I love chocolate. Like LOVE! Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I looked out the window. As I did a black van pulled into the campus lot.

Suddenly a guy got out of the car and ran around to the other side and pulled out a baby carrier. He had his hood on so I couldn't see his face. I begged and begged to him secretly that he would turn around. My heart beating so loudly that the sound was banging in my ears.

The guy turned around. I held my breath. Faintly I heard a soft cry, a baby's cry. I tried to swallow but it became stuck in my throat. He took off his hood and I dropped right under the window.

It can't be. It just isn't. It would not even make sense. But it is. I can recognise his face anywhere. His eyes, hair, and face. And the fact he had a baby carrier just comfirmed it.

I thought he was expelled.

i guess I am wrong.

Blaine James is back.