stuffies

( ^ Izuku's fav stuffie ^ )

Izuku's pov

Aizawa said we were studying an American hero but was originally from Japan. I couldn't wait to study them!!

"Alright class so today we will be studying a hero called fire drago." Aizawa said.

Oh my god that was my dad!!! Me and Bakugou looked at each other and he knew I would slip into my little space soon.

I started to remember all the abuse I went through as soon as the picture came on the projector. "Wait that looks like Midoriya but with black hair!" Mina shouted.

Tears pricked my eyes and were trying to spill out. I clinched my eyes as Kacchan stood up and yelled for Mina to shut up.
"Why should I Bakubabe?" Mina asked.

I opened my eyes and I slipped into my little space. "Dada! Thas my dada!" I shouted Bakugou ran to my seat as the students looked at me in shock. "Whats going on Bakugou?" Aizawa asked as Kacchan kneeled down infront of me.

"How old are you today Izu?" Kacchan asked me. "I's thwee!" I cried holding up three fingers. "Bakugou tell me what's going on now!" Aizawa shouted making me shiver and hold my ears.

"Shut up will ya! He slipped into his little space cause that dick! So turn off the projector!" Kacchan said

"No bad wwords kacchan!" I whispered as Kacchan got my backpack. "Is your stuffed animal in your bag with your paci?" Kacchan asked me as I nodded.

Kacchan unzipped my backpack and took out froggy and paci! "Fwoggy!" I said as I took the my stuffie and my favorite paci.

I took the paci and put ot in my mouth

"Good job sensei.. He'll be like this all day." Kacchan said.

"Why has his age regressed so much?" Aizawa asked, "Cause this is way of coping with the abuse he went through with that basta- meanie." Kacchan said

"Oh my..." Aizawa said

"He's so cute!" The girls said in awe while the boys didn't know what to do. Shinso could tell Denki was slipping to. "Fren!" Denki shouted officially slipping into his little space.

"Dwenki!" I said giggling as I sat in the floor holding my froggy. Denki got on the floor and crawled to me. "I wanna pway!" Denki said giggling. "I's have anowther stuffie you can pway wit!" I giggled as i got in my backpack and brought out a little froggy and gave it to him. Denki started to suck on his thumb and played with me.

"So I'm guessing denki is also a little?" Aizawa asked as everyone stood there in awe as their cuteness was an overload.

(Thank god mineta isn't here lmao)

"Yeah and I'm his caregiver." Shinso said as Kacchan said he was my caregiver.

"Are you guys dating?" Mina asked

"Ni pinkcheeks! I'm more like a big brother to him and the same with Shinso and Denki." Kacchan said as we were playing together.

"Well you guys can have a day off to watch them. And don't hurt them!" Aizawa said.

"You ready to go buddy?" Kacchan asked

"I wanna go to mwy bewoom!" I giggled

"I wanna have a pwaydwate!" Denki said as Shinso picked up my fren and kacchan picked me up. They put us on their backs and went to the dorms.