"Morning" George said and I went towards him.

"Oi, leave them alone" I say, playfully slapping his stomach, trying to forget what just happened.

Ginny walked away and Harry lingered, getting a look from George before leaving as well.

~~~~~

I hear the door open and see the minister walking in.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asked.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr Potter" the Minister said.

Harry, Hermione and Ron sat on the sofa and the minister sat opposite them. I was gonna leave but the minister stopped me.

"Are you Mrs Barnes?" the Minister asked and I nodded my head "Is it alright if you ask Mr Barnes and Mr Odinson to come here as well?"

"Oh, sure" I say, a little confused. I called them and they both came, walking towards me "The Minister wants to talk to us"

"What? He's not supposed to. Did Dumbledore leave us something?" Loki asked, whispering in my ear.

"Only one way to find out" I say. I go opposite the miniyster and Bucky and Loki do the same.

The minister put a cloth on the table.

"And, this is...?" Harry asked.

The Minister took out a letter and it opened itself, hovering next to him. He set his bag down.

"Herein is set forth, the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, for Ronald Bilius Weasley. 'I leave you my deluminator, a device of my own making, in hope that when things seem most dark... it will show him the light'" the Minister said and gave Ron a folded up fabric.

Ron unwrapped the fabric and saw the deluminator.

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron asked.

"Yeah" the Minister replied.

"Brilliant. What is it?" Ron asked, looking at the deluminator, then the minister.

He didn't answer. Ron opened the top and it took the light from 2 lightbulbs that were by. He closed it and opened it again, the light returning to the lightbulbs.

"Wicked"

"'To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of the tales of Beedle The Bard, in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive'" the Minister said, giving the book to Hermione.

"Mum used to read me those. The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, Babbitty Rabbity and the Cackling Stump" Ron said, chuckling a little "Come on, Babbitty Rabbity" Ron said, looking at us.

"'To Y/N Stark Barnes, James Buchanan Barnes and Loki Odinson, I leave my phoenix, Fawkes, in the hope they take care for him well'" the Minister said, calling Fawkes.

Fawkes landed on Loki's shoulder and he got startled.

"He left us Fawkes" I say, going to Loki and petting Fawkes.

"'To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a remainder of the rewards of perseverance and skill" the Minister said, giving Harry the Snitch.

Harry observed it for a moment before looking back at the minister.

"Is that it then?" Harry asked.

"Not quite. Dumbledore left you a second bequest. The sword of Godric Griffindor. Unfortunately, the sword of Griffindor was not Dumbeldore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs-" the minister said but got interrupted.

"To Harry" Hermione said "It belongs to Harry. It came to him when he needed it in the Chamber of Secrets"

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Griffindor. That does not make it that wizard's property. And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown" the Minister said.

"Excuse me?" Harry asked.

"The sword is missing. I don't know what your up to, Mr Potter, but you can't fight this war on your own. He's too strong" the Minister said.

"Wow, great words of encouragement" I say sarcastically.

~~~~~

Me and Bucky walk into the wedding tent, our arms linked. We saw everyone clapping along with the beat as the now married couple danced together.

I stood next to Fred and George, clapping along. I saw some French girls quietly talking and looking at the twins. I nudged them in the side.

"Oi, go get that girlfriend I keep talking about" I say to both of them and point to the French girls.

They look away shyly and blush a little. I look at the twins and they are smirking.

"Go" I usher and they go towards the girls and start talking.

Bucky comes to me and kisses my cheek.

"This reminds me of our wedding" Bucky says.

"Except it was a little more... casual. But there is nothing wrong with this wedding. I think it's great" I say and smile. Loki comes to us with a familiar face.

"This is my girlfriend, Daphne Greengrass. You remember her from the yule ball?" Loki asked and I looked at them.

"Hi. Girlfriend. Sorry, I'm still getting a little used to Loki saying that word" I say and she smiles.

"It's alright. I just want you to know that I really like him and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him" she says and I take her hand.

"She not lying. Loki, keep her" I say and they both laugh.

"Doll, let's go. We should let them be" Bucky whispered in my ear.

"Um, it was great to see you" I say, smiling.

"It was wonderful to see you too" she says "I'm gonna get a drink, Loki do you want one?" she asked.

"Oh, sure" Loki said and she left.

"You've got a wonderful girlfriend" Bucky says.

"I know. I'm lucky to have her" Loki said, looking at her.

"We will see you later, but stay close to the trio" I say.

"Alright" Loki said and left to go to Daphne.