Just as Aleron expected Lucille hadn't been hanging out with Claire in her room.

"Have you seen Lucille tonight?" Pharzuph asked in a cool tone.

Aleron's anger was boiling up inside of him. They were wasting his time with all of this. Time he could have spent looking for her, trying to figure out where she was so he could save her. Had Pharzuph done something to her she would surely be scared and wondering where he was.

"No, I haven't, I've been asleep. I didn't even know that she was here." Claire said quietly, rubbing her eyes.

"Stop playing games with me, Pharzuph. I think we both know very well that she isn't in this house. We also both know that she isn't going to be running away in this realm, so where the hell has she gone? What did you do with her?"

Pharzuph nodded solemnly, taking a deep breath.

"You're right, she isn't in this house. But I had nothing to do with this, truthfully I have no clue where she could have gone. It's been quiet here this entire night. I don't know why she would, but maybe she did run off somewhere for some reason."

"Bullshit. There isn't a chance that she would even think to do that, she knows better than to run off on her own in a demonic realm. I'd be willing to bet that you sold her to one of your contacts for a high price." Aleron said, his rage starting to rear its ugly head.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That would be the most moronic thing I could possibly do in this position. The last thing I would do is sell her to someone. Clearly she wasn't happy with something and decided it was time to get out of dodge. Given the fact that there was no struggle or anything, that's the only logical solution." Pharzuph stepped closer and Claire sucked in a breath. "My morals may be skewed but I'm not an idiot."

"You were only ever in this for the money, I should have known better than to trust you to watch her for anything more than a second." Moving closer, he brought himself just inches from Pharzuph's face. "I am going to give you one more chance to redeem yourself. Tell me who you sold her to or where she is."

"I wouldn't start fights you know you can't end, Aleron." Pharzuph whispered coldly. "I am going to say this one more time: I didn't sell her. Wherever she is, however she got there, she is probably in grave danger. I suggest instead of wasting your time here accusing me of things I didn't do, you start searching for her. If you don't find her then someone else might and then there won't be much that either of us can do. I am sorry she went missing under my watch, this shouldn't have happened but it did, and standing here yelling at me isn't going to change that."

Aleron still wasn't buying it. He knew for a fact that Lucille wouldn't have ran away on her own accord unless she had been in danger, and if she had there would have been some sort of struggle and Pharzuph, no doubt, would've known about it. He had to have done something to her.

"This is low, even for you. If anything happens to her it is entirely your fault."

He would come back to deal with Pharzuph once he found Lucille. He was right about one thing, the more time he spent fighting with Pharzuph the more time Lucille had to spend enduring whatever torture she was being put through.

Wasting no more time, he transported himself back to his mansion, hoping this would be the last time he would have to recruit his servants to help him find Lucille.

Lucille's head was pounding and her eyelids were so heavy that it was a struggle to open them up. She was also so groggy that she had to fight to stay awake. The ceiling above her looked like grey concrete speckled with black mold.

She had no clue where she was, or how she got there. Anytime she tried to move her head to look around the room it felt like it weighed a hundred pounds and when she managed to move it the room spun and nausea clenched her stomach. Closing her eyes, she tried to think about how she had gotten there. The last thing she remembered was laying down in a bed in Pharzuph's home. Maybe Aleron had come back for her and transported her somewhere and that had just made her forget the events leading up to that?