-chapter one-

-Mizuki's POV-

"What do you want to do when your older?" A young boy asked , a giant grin plastered on his goofy face . He had chocolate brown hair and a fascinating  pair of hazel eyes , he wore a grey T-shirt with shorts that stopped at his knees . Suddenly a gush of wind came  by making  green grass sway from side to side as you sat underneath the tree which now had pink petals  falling down from it ,  landing carefully on the green ground. As you went  to answer  everything went black. There was no longer the scene of sitting on the grass on a summers day , only darkness . 

Then......

you woke up .

-nobodys POV-

'That dream again, huh?' Mizuki thought to herself while making her way out of bed, it   was always the same dream of a young boy she met while she was still living in japan. She doesn't remember his name or face and she'd rather not since he probably wouldn't remember her himself. Mizuki was now down stairs making herself breakfast , in the corner of her eye she could see her parents sitting on the sofa watching television , her mother soon turned around realising that her daughter was downstairs and started to make her way to her . 

"Good morning ." Her mother finally said with a small smile on her lips ." Morning ."

"After you've eaten and gotten dressed come to the living room , me and your father would like to talk to you ."As soon as her mother left the room Mizuki let out a long sigh , she new this was probably about her sleeping in on the weekends they always nag her about it .  Soon after she finished eating she went into the shower and got changed , she wore a sky blue hoodie with black- leggings and a pair of  white Air Max 270's , she seemed to like this outfit since she was looking at herself in the mirror a lot before she came down . When she made her way to the living room she carefully placed herself on the sofa next to the one her parents where on , waiting to here what they was going to say.... 

  " Me and your mother decided that." The girl's father stopped for a second , "We're gonna move back to Japan."

'What ? ' Mizuki stared at her parents , trying her best not to look shocked but that obviously didn't work because then her mother turned around and said , " I understand you must be in shock by all this information , but your father has been offered a job there that pays quite a lot of money ."         

"Plus you would get to meet Akito again !"The girl's father exclaimed trying to lighten the mood . "Oh yeah, you guys was so cute together!" Her mother soon started , they went on for a while talking about how it would be when they get back to Japan ,  Mizuki was pretty sure they forgot she was there. Although she was happy her father would be getting a better job , she still wasn't too keen on moving , if she moved she would have to forget about all her friends and make new ones which she wasn't good at .    

-time skip brought to you by a SiMp-

Mizuki's POV 

It's been two days since then and we have finally moved everything in to our new house ,  it had been such a long time since I was in japan that I forgot how beautiful it looks  . I sat on my new bed thinking , then I turned my attention toward my manga collection and picked out a book that said skip beat and let myself drop back on my bed . One of the good things about moving back to Japan was that  I had a big bedroom it was much bigger than my bedroom at the old house . My duvet was the lightest shade of grey and had a fluffy pastel pink throw  laying on top of it , resting next to my pillow was a group of stuffed animals ,' I had always loved collecting stuffed animals ever since  I was young  '  I smiled at the thought as my eyes trailed over to my desk , on it was the stationary  I had recently brought for school  and  my phone , and front of my desk was a white desk chair . Soon enough I find myself yawning from tiredness , so i put my manga away and lay down on the unbelievably comfortable bed letting myself slowly drift to sleep...