Chapter 2 - Is it stronger than my Mao Ya?

Shu Xiaohui didn’t have many things to bring with him. He followed along the walls in circle, putting all the backup foods and small items previously stored in the little nooks and crannies into his spatial pouch.

After debating with himself, Shu Xiaohui decided to throw in two grenades and a rifle, as well as some ammunition from the weapons warehouse into his spatial pouch too.

Putting a paw on his chubby cheeks after packing, he realised that although his spatial pouch was full and he could feel it, there was no discomfort or weight that he could feel.

Naturally, it was impossible for Shu Xiaohui to walk to Z City on his own, which would have been a long, tiring and frankly impossible journey.

Therefore, he followed Li Chitian and Fan Dong carefully. They have good information, so they would definitely find a group to travel with.

Shu Xiaohui found them after some hassle, and heard Li Chitian saying in a low voice with a cigarette in his mouth, “Ten cars aren’t enough, we’ll find some more along the way. The main priority is bringing foods and weapons right now, the people can run along instead of staying on the car.”

Fan Dong responded, “Brother Li, then do we have to choose everyone who have abilities and experience with guns?”

Li Chitian inhaled the smoke and flicked his finger at random. The cigarette butt was embedded at the shelter’s ceiling like a bullet.

“No one will tell you the truth in this current situation. All those with abilities will choose to keep it a secret. Take all the people along with you as you may encounter Cybernetic organisms along the way. Those people will certainly be useful whether they have abilities or not.”

Shu Xiaohui looked up at the top of the air-raid shelter with the Martian cigarette butts still burning. The whole cigarette filter was embedded in the cement. Could this be an ability? Strength type?

When Fan Dong heard Li Chitian’s words, he was stunned for a moment, then he suddenly understood.

“It is still Brother Li who thinks comprehensively! This is such a long journey that we surely will need some cannon fodders to help block difficult situations for us. I’ll go arrange for everyone and we will go together.”

“Don’t spout nonsense, just keep this in your mind!”, Li Chitian reprimanded him fiercely.

Fan Dong replied with a ‘hehe’, “Well, Brother Li, I will say no more. I’ll be going now.”

Shu Xiaohui was who lying on the roof above, shook his tiny nose and scratched a handful of air in anger with his paws. But he was also helpless. What could he do as a small hamster? Li Chitian had an ability and could shoot well, also he was brave and skillful in battle. There were many Cybernetic organisms that were killed under his gun. The people in the air shelter, including the former him, admired Li Chitian very much. When he calls, naturally everyone would surely follow him.

A tiny hamster could only request for self-preservation; with the things on the road, he would also find solutions along the road.

Fan Dong shouted at the people as he walked to pack up their things and prepare to move. Then he called several people who had more strength to load the truck.They set out quickly at noon when the cybernetic organisms were charging.