Part 3

So, the sun is setting and the color of the night is dark.

O? There is a moon in a different world ... There is something sharp like a nose.

Is it called Witch Moon?

Look at the people who go by.

The ears are long. People of non-human races or werewolves are walking as a matter of course.

No, it seems that there was also a maid-like guy in the castle ... Cat ears and dog ears.

"I don't like flocking."

Muttering with eyes that looked down on the classmates where Fujihira gathered.

"Those who have no independence"

"What is that way of saying?"

"Because that's right? I had to complain, you guys were at the mercy of the country."

"That's not the case."

This seems to be a mess.

First of all, confirmation is important.

I took a step and arbitrated between Fujihira and my classmates.

"Wait, wait, the quarrel will stop. You said you could always come back when it was the King's story. First of all, the confirmation is that we can live in this world."

"That's right."

"... Ke! Ten different world mine! Useless classmates! Extra sparks will fly when you come along!"

Fujihira has a bad attitude. Isn't his impatient personality hard to live in various ways?

I want you to do something about what you think is different from the others, but it oozes out in your attitude.

I mean ... What are the ten land mines?

"Well, that useless classmate ... you're the one who's most likely to make a fuss and blow sparks."

"what!?"

"Wait, wait! Don't quarrel! Let's move on."

Why am I arbitrating with Fujihira?

"I heard from the castle people during the meal that monsters are rampant in this world. We want those guys to fight."

"Huh ..."

"In any case. Is there a way to make money or work? Is it money if you defeat a monster?"

"It doesn't seem to be there. At least you can get money just by defeating a monster ..."

There is still a mystery from the beginning ......, so he puts out a dagger from the bag provided by Fujihira and smiles.

"Eh? Was it paid up to that point?"

Everyone checked the inside of the bag, but there was no such thing in it.

"Is it just Fujihira?"

"Why only Fujihira?"

"Hmm ... you guys are like stupid chans. I guess you gave it only to me."

Suddenly, when Fujihira said that he was going to the bathroom while eating and got out of the dining room, it came to my mind.

The way of walking after returning was awkward.

Maybe ... it was stolen from somewhere.

It 's a mess, it 's annoying, or it 's a donation.

It's not good to decide, so let's keep silent.

Noisy guy.

Honestly, I don't want to get involved too much.