Chapter 1 - Football Coach

Start from the beginning

“Sooooo, Liam what would you like to eat.” I said with a british accent while fake bowing down to Liam. I always tried to be in good spirits. Didn’t always accomplish that . . .

“Jocelyn-”

“Jocey, dumb idiot.” I announced with irritation in my voice. Why can’t he just call me Jocey for God’s sake. 

“Does Jocelyn annoy you?” He spit out my name like it was venom. He loves annoying me. The reason I don't like Jocelyn is because my sister was the only one to call me that.

“Well . . . I . . .Your name . . is . . Umm . .You’re just poop.” Hey, that was the best I could think of at the moment. On the spot, I was never go at comebacks. 

“Oh no, now you are in trouble. Here comes mom.” Liam whispered sounding like a toddler. 

Uphs, I better go get the red carpet for Jen. No joke. 

“Jocelyn!” Screamed aunt Jen, “Where is my red carpet?” See I wasn’t joking.

“Sorry, mother. I just put in the wash. It will be dry in, maybe half an hour?” I mumbled, I hate calling her mother but she makes me. I was already meant to have the red carpet in the entrance hall, washed and dried. 

“ Well, that is an issue. Isn’t it? We are having guesses over tonight. So that carpet better be there. That was imported from Italy and I love it,” she explained. 

Great, another thing to do on my lovely Saturday. 

“I will do that. Who is coming over-” I was cut off by Liam getting the door for his ride for football. The attention was quickly switched from me to Liam and his best friend, Ethan. 

“Hello Ethan. How are you?” Jen asked while slowly walking over to him.

“Good Mrs. Connors, but not for long if me and Liam don’t get our butts to football practice. Coach will kill us.” I noticed that while talking Ethan looked really nervous. His perfectly dirty blond hair looked out of place. His deep brown eyes were swiftly moving back and forth and his amazing muscular body was heavily breathing. I guess this football coach must be really scary. Or it could just be Aunt Jen, I’m pretty sure she is scarier than any football coach. 

Besides Liam, Ethan was the most beautifulest guy in the 11th grade. Being a year younger than him I rarely saw him in school. He was usually hanging out with a slut, the football team or another slut, Liam. He is actually really nice. He is just so amazing-

“Jocelyn, are you drooling?” Liam said with a smirk on his face. Oh, how I wanted to go up to him and kick him right in the balls.

“I am NOT drooling. You-” I forgot that Jen was still standing here, so I couldn’t say anything along of the lines of idiot, dumb, stupid, jerk, bastard, ass, the list would never end. The funny thing is that Liam is all of those adjectives. “-Wonderful person.” I finished saying with sarcasm practically dripping out of my mouth. 

“Well, we better be going.” Ethan announced breaking up me and Liam’s staring contest. 

“No, we can’t leave. I haven’t even eaten yet.” Liam cried. He is such a frickin’ baby. 

“Liam we can something on our way there. We need to go.” Ethan said. What he really meant to say was: ‘Liam get me out of here now, your mom is beyond creeping me out and Jocelyn is so ugly I want to die.’ I can just hear it now. 

“Thank you Ethan. I don’t know what we would do without you. Jocelyn doesn’t do anything around here anymore. She has become so lazy.” Jen told Ethan not even noticing that I was standing right there. 

I made a face behind Jen’s back making Ethan smile. I smiled back, even though it was no use because my smile was nothing compared to his.

“I’m sure Jocey does her best.” Ethan said while looking back at me with pity in his eyes. Or was that sadness or fear or love? It doesn’t matter, all that matters is that he stood up for me in front of Jen.

“Oh. Well, you boys go now. Have fun at football practice.” Jen said a little taken back as pushing them out the door. “Bye.” She called out once they were in Ethan’s car.

She slammed the front door and turned to face me. Why God, can’t I just have one normal day. 

“You little missy, will have extra chores.” She pointed a long finger at me. “And you cannot go anywhere this whole weekend.” She turned around and walked up the stairs. 

“Thank God that is over.” I whispered to myself, apparently a tad bit too loud.

 Jen slowly turned around. “What was that?” She said angrily.

“Nothing-”

Her face suddenly changed. If I said she looked mad, that would be an understatement.  

“I wish your sister was here. She was always so much better than you. You should of have been the one to be taken. You worthless piece of nothing.” She said in a controlled tone and then continued to walk up the stairs to leave me downstairs by myself. 

I waited until I heard bedroom door shut to start crying.

“I wish she was here, too.” I mumbled to myself before collapsing to the cold hard floor. I started to uncontrollably sob, not even noticing the person standing right behind me.

***************************************************************************************************************

PLease comment and voteeee!!!!!!

I will love you forever if you comment or vote!! Please :) 

I appreciate suggestions and helpfulnesssss ;)

Ill hopefully update sooon!

Love,

MissMackenz