"No, the angels were with me so it wasn't exactly alone."

"But even so......"

Yu IlHan didn't feel anything when he said that, since he treated angels as they were on the same level as him, but Kang MiRae and Na YuNa who couldn't do that yet, could only imagine how he had endured in a place he called hell.

"So, let's talk about the 3rd Great Cataclysm now. I have no idea what happened on Earth for the past 2 years."

Of course, to Yu IlHan, it was a good thing since he could grind in the dungeon. Rather than that, the 3rd Great Cataclysm was much more important. Kang MiRae opened her mouth with an awkward expression.

"So...... while you weren't here, Mr. IlHan, the growth rate of Earth for the past two years was insane."

"I did predict that was happening."

"Fundamentally, there is an incomparable quantity of mana compared to the other worlds, and so, the frequence of monsters are overwhelming, and the growth of the people were extremely fast as well. Normally, in other words, there should have been many people who shouldn't have reached 2nd class due to their limitations in talent, but the more good weapons from Vanguard gets sold......"

Yu IlHan's auctioned items were the advanced ones only, the 'standard equipment' sold by Vanguard, were sold to various worlds as they were still items that were very valuable in the front lines.

As a result, the class missions that each of these people could never hope to accomplish with their ability, easily cleared those missions with the equipment and proceeded to the next class.

As such, becoming 2nd class became the minimum requirement to join clans right now on Earth. Had it been any other worlds, it would have been unimaginable.

Of course, this much, Yu IlHan had predicted. Protecting Earth would become smoother if the average battle power of the people was raised.

However.

"As you probably know, the development of Earth will speed up the more humans develop on it. Like going into the fire from the frying pan, the people who achieved sufficient levels also opened gates to the worlds that connected to their worlds, and many people flowed into Earth as well....."

Numerous gates opened in each countries, and in that process, mana that composed that world mixed with that of Earth. They stimulated each other through various reactions like repulsion, fusion, and rejection, and called for a result that accelerated Earth's growth.

"So, you mean to say that the entire multiverse is helping Earth's growth?"

"Even listening to the people of other worlds, and from the notices from the angels, we're only seeing signs of the 3rd Great Cataclysm for now. But at this rate, it would happen in 3 months, and even 1 month if it's fast......"

Yu IlHan could only smile bitterly. He thought that he could finally have a nice rest after suffering in that dungeon, but now it was the 3rd Great Cataclysm already. Really, he was blessed with work or something.

[If Earth, that achieved a level of a 3rd Great Cataclysm just after its 2nd, experiences its third......] (Liera)

[That dungeon weighs on my mind as well. Really, Earth is full of trouble. When are we going to solve all of this.] (Erta)

"We worked a lot until now. We don't have to think so hard about it, probably."

It was still the 3rd Great Cataclysm. When monsters invaded, then he would only defeat them all. Of course, there was a need to strengthen the Bittersweet Persona using the ability of magic engineering he had digested until now.