And soon, a reply came back in a small voice.

"Thank you."

"It's fine if you use it well."

"......Ok."

Na YuNa immediately put the circlet on. The circlet did not lose against Na YuNa's transcendental beauty, and even made her look better while emitting bright light. Of course, the protection ability was on as well.

"Pretty?"

"Who do you think made it, of course it's pretty."

Yu IlHan replied with not a lot of wits as if to prove he was single from his birth, as he laid Kang MiRae on the sofa. Na YuNa grudgingly followed him.

"I know you fell for me."

"Please dream when you sleep."

Yu IlHan also grumbled and sat on the opposite sofa to Kang MiRae. Yumir followed him and sat on his laps.

"And so? Why is Miss MiRae like this? Did something happen while I was away?"

"Although I think I know the reason, but I'll keep it secret to remain her friend~."

Now he wanted to know even more. Thinking about how he should ask about it again later, the angels also rushed out from the other side.

The problem was that the one at the front, Liera, had flown to him naked with water all over her body, perhaps due to the panic.

[IlHan, the third! It's the 3rd Great Cataclysm!] (Liera)

"I also know about it so get dressed up properly."

Since Yu IlHan had seen her naked body quite a few times already due to various circumstances, this was nothing new. Even while sighing, he helped Liera wipe her body and helped her to get dressed.

In the meanwhile, Na YuNa asked Erta in a whisper.

"That angel is making a move on Mr. IlHan, right~?"

[Yes, like how you always do.] (Erta)

"And Mr. IlHan is receiving it so naturally~?"

[Yes, like how he always does it with you.] (Erta)

"Eheheh, that's nothing."

[I wasn't complimenting you!] (Erta)

Kang MiRae also regained consciousness while the group was in a mess. Her face was as red as ever, but there was at least no problems with having a conversation. Yu IlHan checked with her just in case.

"Are you alright? You don't need to overdo it and can take a rest."

"......Oh, no. I'm alright. Of course."

He felt like Kang MiRae was avoiding his gaze. Of course, other people not looking at him was a quite frequent thing, so Yu IlHan decided not to mind.

What he needed right now was information on the current situation on Earth as well as the matters that were happening inside it.

However, it looked like the ones with Yu IlHan right now, really wanted to know what Yu IlHan was doing for the past 2 years. Yu IlHan could only explain the outline of the situation.

"You were...... trapped in a dungeon?"

"And so, I trained like mad for two years to kill the boss, but became lucky in the meantime and was able to get out before I could clear it."

The words were like a hit on the back of their heads, as they thought that he was doing some heroic stuff in some other world somewhere.

".......Alone inside a dungeon for 2 years?"