74- Morning in France

Start from the beginning

He put on his pants as he walked out to see Miles and Graham holding back their laughs as they walked out of Emilia's room. They looked at Adrian to see his chest covered in hickeys. "Woahhh!" said Miles as Adrian grabbed his head and sighed.

"Have any of you seen Y/n.." said Adrian as the boys shook their heads, they heard the water running as Adrian made a face and quickly walked into the bathroom and closed it to see Y/n having a blanket wrapped around her. "I- I don't know how that happened last night."

"Yeah.. I- I.. hmm I think it was to much alcohol and stuff.. I- I don't know what to say." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her softly. "I just know we can't do it again.." said Y/n, Adrian looked away and nodded as he walked back out the bathroom.

Miles and Graham were looking at him as he walked out. "Don't. Even. Say. Anything." said Adrian as he sat back on the couch. Emilia came out her room and looked at the boys who grinned at her. She turned red and went back into the room. "What is wrong with her?"

"It's a little joke we're playing on her." whispered Miles as Graham chuckled, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and sighed. "I'm hungry, I think we should order breakfast. Y/N WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST?!"

"Blimey don't yell!" said Adrian as he held his head, Y/n peaked her head out and told them as she glanced at Adrian and closed the door quickly.

"So.. i'm guessing that's last night you guys didn't make up?" said Graham as Adrian made a face and raised his eyebrows.

"We did everything else but make up." said Adrian as he covered his face. Miles and Graham glanced at each other as they watched Emilia fully come out the room and sit down next to Adrian.

"Well good morning, what a night huh?" said Graham as Emilia stared at them and turned to look at Adrian who was looking at her confused.

"I- Can I talk to you Ade?" said Emilia as Adrian nodded and followed her into her room. Graham and Miles started laughing as they watched her look back at them. "Do you know what happened last night?"

"Not much... I don't know what happened after Y/n and I left downstairs.." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him quickly.

"And so what happened? Did you guys you know?" said Emilia as Adrian give her a look, she looked at him sadly as he turned away.

"We.. well we did stuff but not get back together, I want her back so bad Emilia, I kissed her and felt like nothing else mattered." said Adrian as Emilia crossed her arms.

"I know.. she obviously wants you back as well, alcohol makes you do things you wouldn't do sober. Maybe she's just scared or something." said Emilia as Adrian sighed.

"Those two out there are playing some type of prank on you so whatever it is, you've been warn." said Adrian as he messed up her hair and walked out the room and walked into his.

———

Y/n had felt better after her shower but couldn't get Adrian out of her head. She opened the door to see that nobody was in the living room as she quickly made her way into Adrian's room as he turned to look at her. "I hate you." said Y/n as she closed the door and went and pulled him into a kiss.

"Hate me?" said Adrian as he pulled away, Y/n looked at him sadly as he looked back at her. "Why hate me?"

"I hate that I love you. I'll never be able to think another guy is more handsome, wonderful, or worth loving than you even after you hurt me!" said Y/n with tears in her eyes, Adrian stared at her as he felt his stomach twist. "And the worst of it all, I still want to be with you even after."