Too hot to handle(Stephen)

Începe de la început

" Nothing" Ant said grumpily.

..................

After the act with Joel was done, Joel changed to his normal clothes for the rest of the show but Stephen was still in the tights for the challenge part. He was boiling inside and the boys poked fun at him while they could.

Ant v Dec was done and Stephen was back to his dressing room trying to get rid of the sweaty costume that made him feel like he was licking the sun.
He was getting more annoyed with how slow the crew were taking to rid him of the outfit.
The dressing room door got open and Joel came in with a portable fan and complaining about not being a runner.

"Nice working experience Dommet" he panted tiredly, still not losing a chance to make a sarcastic comment.

"Shut up man, they were busy setting up the stage and told me to get this to you before you throw a tanturum" he shot back not missing a beat.

" If you say so" he said quietly not as sarcastic as he wanted it to sound.

" You ok man? You're so red... " Joel came closer putting the fan right in front of him.

" It's the heat" he said as he slumped on his chair when the crew gathered their things to leave the room.

" Oh" Joel walked up to the make up table and grabbed a wet towel "it will help" and put the towel on the back of his neck.

" Ahhh it's freezing" Stephen wiggled in discomfort.

" It's not even cold, you're over heating" he continiued to move the towel on his neck and forhead

" Don't you have things to announce?"

" They're showing video tapes and then it's ad break, I have at least ten minutes" Joel said.

As the door opened and Dec came to do a quick check, he was faced with a sweaty red face Stephen leaning his head back to his chair and Joel putting wet towel on his neck. The scene was innocent enough to get an awe out of him on a normal day, but not now with Stephen in his pants and sweaty white tshirt he wore under his shirts.
Something felt wrong in his chest.

"What are you doing here Joel? Get back to the booth!"

Joel complained about bossy little presenters as he rushed outside and Dec looked over at his boyfriend.

"You okay? get changed and get your make up done again it's the last part, drink some water as well"

He nodded and got up sluggishly.

.......

Too many lights on the stage, his three piece suit, his previous outfit and not enough water in his system was making him dizzy.

"Don't just see the ads..."

"WIN THEM!"

the cameras turned to the audience and Stephen rushed backstage opening his shirts bottons.

He found himself heaving and doubling over. There were too many hands on him.
Someone took off his jacket.
He wanted to throw up his gut but he barely had anything before the show, there was nothing to come up.