𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓮𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓴𝓾𝓵

𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗'𝚜 POV

It's been a month. A month since Jeno came, he told me that we need to act as friends in front of Jaemin because Jaemin wants that, I can't say no because it will make Jaemin happy but I also want to say no because it will make Jeno mad, he don't want me near Jaemin, he's possessive and the way he talked to me harshly everytime Jaemin is not around didn't go unnoticed by the others, especially the nosy Xiao De Jun, he always popped out everywhere whenever I am with Jeno, he'll just come and act as if he's finding me, he said it's part of preparation for his plan that until now I didn't agree but I decided to hear it, just hear it, it's so childish that I have a strong no but he disregarded my answer and said he'll wait because he knows some other time I'll say yes. I doubt it.

RenjunXiaojun, once again, popped out, but now understandable, we're in the cafeteria obviously eating but he should be staying with the others but he decided to pester me who's eating with Dream classmates, “What do you want Dejun?” he gasped, he always does, whenever I don't call him ge he'll do that, but he's just a dramatic thick eyebrows “Eat lunch with me tomorrow since it's Saturday, I don't accept no and you clearly knows it, I'll wait at the Love Talk two blocks away from this school” eat lunch? I can do a lot of better things than to do that, “And what makes you think I'll day yes with that?” he act like he's thinking, looking around the place, but for all I known he's just waiting for Hendery and Yangyang's attention that's now looking at him “BECAUSE IT'S OUR FIRST DATE” before I can hit him he already run away from me, sitting between Lucas and Johnny, in front of Kun who's chuckling at his stupidity “Wow, Xiaojun and Renjun dating?” Ten hyung said looking at us with amazed expression, well subtly looking at Yangyang and Hendery, “I can see two pairs of couple not so happy with what he heard” Doyoung hyung said then Haechan laughed loudly, for the first time they got along, Jungwoo just shook his head, I don't understand what they are talking about but I know they mean Yangyang and Hendery not being happy with Xiaojun going out with me tomorrow but I don't know the second pair

“I'll just go to the bathroom” Jeno said standing up, Jaemin just nodded  continue eating his food, he didn't even look at me, before he will always smile at me when I look at him then continue eating now he didn't do it, what's wrong Jaemin? do you hate me too? RenjunI stop eating and turn around again, it's Xiaojun calling for me “Eat your food or I'll eat you” everyone went silent with that but three loud bang from two different tables echoed after a while, Yangyang and Hendery both slammed their hands to their tables, while Jaemin did it to our tables, knocking his coffee “Can you two fucking stop flirting? We're trying to eat. You're disturbing us” Jaemin said before walking away, Hendery and Yangyang also leave the cafeteria, obvious that they are jealous but what about Jaemin? does this mean he hates me? but what did I do wrong?

<<<<<>>>>>

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I just fucking lose it. I can't believe I just lose myself like that. I know everyone knows Hendery and Yangyang both loves Xiaojun but not everyone knows I like Renjun, I have a boyfriend, I know what happened to Jeno and Renjun before, Renjun likes Jeno and I already connected the dots, from the very first day of Renjun, he's curious about my bracelet, he cried in front of Jeno's portrait, he stopped me from going to the airport, the way he look at Jeno and the way he looks at me is the same, I know he developed his feelings for the both of us but Jeno can't accept his feelings, he's fighting over it and I know how harsh he's to Renjun but I stayed silent because I know he'll just burst and he will accept it in the end, I know Jeno.