Chapter Ten: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

He started ranting, raving, swinging his arms around, and acting like he was going to hit someone. Then he looked at me and said,"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THEY'RE YOU AWAY! YOUR A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!!!! YOUR MOTHER WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER LOVED YOU!!!! NO ONE ELSE EVER WILL!!!! SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!"

At that point the consular had left the room. I didn't know why she left. She said I was safe, but I'm not.

Then Luke stood up,"I love her!"

I was shocked,"Huh?"

"YOU DON'T LOVE HER!!!" My so called 'father' said.

"Oh, but I do. We may have stopped being friends in seventh grade, but I've alwayed loved her and I won't let you do anything to her." Luke says proudly.

"Wait... if you loved me then, why did you say that I'm ugly, stupid, unimportant, worthless, etc. You said no one loved me. You bullied me." I interrupted.

"I told you, I had trouble expressing my feelings." Luke said.

"OH SHUT UP THIS FUCKING LOVE FEST!!!! JAYLA AND IF YOUR JUST GOING TO FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT YOUR RETARDED!!!!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF FUCKING KILLED YOU TOO!!!!" 'Dad' said.

"You killed mom?" I cried.

Then police came running into the consular's office as I dropped to my knees. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My heart felt, felt so heart broke. Next thing knew was my head hit the floor.