Chapter 5 - Final

"Why the hell did you go all the way to Japan because of that?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Why does that matter to you?! It's not like I would stay any longer then a week anyways," she muttered the last part.

"What do you mean what it matters to me?! Do you know how f*cking worried I was?!" I yelled and she looked at me surprised.

"Why... Why would you worry? I can take care of myself you know," she said and crossed her arms over her chest puffing her cheeks ever so slightly. I could feel myself calming down a bit and my glaze soften.

"I know you can but still, disappearing just like that still makes people worry," I explained and she nodded and looked down on her feet.

"I'm sorry," she apologized and I felt the urge to hug her. I pulled her into a hug and could feel her tense before relax. She whispered sorry again and I patted her head.

"Let's go back to Seoul, ne?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

"I guess you're JR," a guy said who just had stepped out the house.

"Neh, it's nice to meet you ... " I said feeling the lie coming out way too easily.

"Uhh... I'll just go and get my bag," Chelsey said and left. Nojo and I glared at each other.

"You just had to come didn't you?" he sneered and I smirked.

"But the question is why?" he asked and studied me. Why did I come? I guess I just somehow came to care to much about her.

"You do care I can see that, I mean you flew to Japan but , in which way?" he asked then smirked.

"Tell me when you know," he said and gave me a card with his number and left the same time Chelsey came back.

"Should we get going?" she asked and I nodded. To my surprise the taxi was still waiting. We greeted the driver and he said something in Japanese which she responded on

"What did he say?"

"He said that hence you never walked in he thought he might as well wait," she translated and I nodded understanding. "But why would you come here if you don't know Japanese?" she asked and I looked down on my feet and shrugged. I need to talk with the rest of Nu'est when I get home. I put in my earphones and chose to zoom out as Chelsey talked with the driver.

~Back in Seoul~

Chelsey locked up the door and we stepped. We barely got inside before she was attacked by hugs from the others from GUESS and Nu'est.

"Do you know how worried we were?!" her cousin exclaimed and she looked down on her feet.

"Sorry, but I was going to call and I wasn't going to be gone for more then a week," she mumbled and looked at them.

"But the showcase has been moved to Saturday!" MiCha exclaimed and Chelsey looked shocked.

"When did they change that?" she then asked.

"Yesterday evening," JaeHwa said and Chelsey started to look stressed. I put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down which she surprisingly enough did. She looked me in the eyes and my heart pounded faster. What was happening to me?

The rest of the week was similar. No matter if she would just look at me my heart speed like crazy and if she touched me my skin would tingle. On Friday evening I'd gathered hole Nu'est who looked curiously at me. I didn't really know what to say so I just sat on the couch and looked at my feet.

"What's wrong?" Aron finally asked and I gathered courage.

"What dose it mean if your skin tingle by a certain someone's touch and even a simple look makes your heart speed?" I asked and they looked shocked at me. Aron was as usual first to react.