Chapter 4

After Toby and Masky finished telling Slender they both ran to Raven. They saw her crying and Toby automatically hugged her. Masky restrained himself from hugging her. Dr. Smiley walked into the room. He cleared his throat to get their attention. Raven et go of Toby and whipped her eyes. Dr. Smiley saw how she looked. His eyes widened a bit and he scaned Raven's body. Dr. Smiley walked up to Raven. She sat on the bed perfectly still so Smiley could examine her. He took a clipboard and started to take down notes. After about a minute Dr. Smiley stepped out and left the 4 of them to wonder what was wrong with Raven. Raven looked at her hands. Glitch put a hand on Raven's back. She looked back at him. He smiled at her, Raven just looked away. She couldn't even fake a smile. Glitch saddened to and looked down. Toby held Raven's hand gently. Raven just laid her hand in his, not wanting any human interaction with anyone. Dr. Smiley came back in with Slender. Raven looked up at Slender. Even without Slender having a face you could see the sadness in his "expression". Raven eyes were still black and weren't changing at all. Dr. Smiley stood straight. "Raven, im sorry to tell you this but you can go back to normal but the only way you can is if you kill the puppeteer. Meaning you would have to kill Zalgo." Dr. Smiley said. Ravens eyes widened and she stood up. She said nothing but walked out of the room. Slender looked out to get her and he saw her flying out the mansion. Raven flew down thw stairs. Jeff and Ben saw her and the looked at her. Raven was crying she whipped the front door open and ran out not even closing it.

Raven had been gone for 4 hours. Toby was pacing and Glitch was leaned on a wall thinking. Masky was outside with Slender looking around for her. Lupus and K were watching the two boys think. "She'll be fine you two. We all know how Ravwn is sh-." Lupus started but was cut off. "But none of us know how Raven is when she's vonirable." Glitch said. "She's never vonirable. Come on she won 5 out of 8 fights against Slender." K protested. " Thanks K but I was knocked on my ass far and square. Im not a bragger." Raven said. She lifted her arms and rested them on Lupus' and K's shoulders. She stood in the middel of them. "Raven you're alive!" Lupus and K said happily. "Surprisingly." Raven smiled. Raven was tackeled by Toby in a hug. She fell back and Toby held her so when she hit the floor she was safe. He nuzzeled the crock of her nck and didn't let her go. "Troby I cran't breath." Raven said squished and tapped on his back. Toby got up and held her. He pulled down his mouth guard and kissed her cheeks 15 million times. Raven blushed dark and looked away. Glitch hugged her to. Raven teleported out of their arms and next tl Lupus. "Ok guys I missed you to chill. I need air." Raven said panting a little. Masky came in and hug tightly from beging to. Raven blushed dark since she was pushed forward causing her bum (I call ur butt that so yea) to push against Masky's man hood a bit. Masky lifted her back up holding onto her waist. Raven held Masky's arms. "Im fine Masky you can let go." Raven said and reached around patting his head. Masky let go blushing dark. Raven smiles and fixed her clothes. Toby growled at Masky. Raven shot Toby a glare. Toby whimpered and crossed his arms sitting down. Raven sighed and messed up Toby's hair. She sat next to him and held his hand. Raven let go the second she felt Toby not hold her hand back. Raven frowned and stood up. "Im going to sleep Masky please tell dad I'm back and sleeping. Toby please sleep in your own bed tonight." Raven said and walked out. Toby looked down sad. Masky walked out and saw Raven walking down the hall. "Raven." Masky touched her shoulder. Raven looked back at him she was holding her arm and had a sad expression on her face. Masky spinned her around and held her to his chest. Raven broke down. He gripped the fabric of his jacket and started to cry on his chest. "M-masky he's mad at me." Raven sobbed and hiccuped. Masky stroked her hair and cooed sweet things to her. "It's ok~." Masky said in a calming tone. "I don't want t-to be alone tonight, but I told Toby to stay away from me." Raven sniffeled and breathed heavily. Masky didn't want to take advantage of her defenseless form. Raven looked up at Masky. "I know its alot to ask but will you watch me tonight?" Raven asked holding Masky's hand to her chest. Masky blushed and paused. "Sure." Masky said. Raven smiled and jumped up and hugged him. Masky hugged back. Toby walked out of the infirmary and saw them. "Oh Raven. Just forget about me, it seems like u already have." Toby said heart broken. Raven let go of Masky and walked up to Toby. "B-but I was just hugging him. Toby please don't..." Raven said and went to touch Toby. Toby stepped back and turned around.  "It's over Raven. Goodbye." Toby said and walked away. Raven shattered right then and there. She dropped to her knees and started to cry. Masky touched her back and pulled her into his chest. She cried into her hands and Masky stroked her hair again.