"Smoke," Brodie spoke up, moving toward Ginny from his seat between Samantha and Kaden, "Peer pressure. Do it!"

The whole group laughed but Alex remained silent. She tilted her head, watching her twin sister closely. She never thought Ginny would be the type to smoke but by the look on the girl's face, she knew for a fact that she was going to try it.

Wellsbury seemed to be changing both of them and not entirely for the better, especially on Ginny's part.

Ginny went to light the bowl, her mouth wide. "Woah!" Jordan quickly spoke up alongside the others as they tried to stop Ginny before she did it wrong, "Uh, put your lips inside. Not outside. You wanna inhale, then hold it in. But...be careful. Pootie tang hits hard. I made it myself in Pottery Camp Manitou last summer."

"Where the hell's that?" Alex asked as she turned to smile at Kaden, "I wanna go there."

Kaden chuckled, shaking his head before they both looked back at Ginny. They watched Ginny take a hit successfully, causing the whole group to laugh.

"Nice start," Pres complimented Ginny, fist-bumping her before he walked over to the kitchen.

Brodie and Jordan followed soon after, just before Kaden did the same.

"Yo, does anyone know Vivien Leigh? She just requested to follow me," Max suddenly asked, causing Alex to immediately turn to her and smirk. It was the name her mother used for her fake account.

"No clue," Alex replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"I think she, like, dated Jimmy Ashinski or something," Samantha butted in and Alex groaned, a part of her regretting the decision to come since Samantha was there.

She knew the girl was bound to say something stupid like she did at school.

"So, Ginny, I hear you had a date with Hunter," Samantha spoke up, a fake smile forming on her lips.

"Here we go," Alex muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Just to be perfectly transparent, Hunter and I dated for all of eighth grade," She announced, much to Alex's annoyance, "But you totally have my blessing."

"Why the hell would she need your blessing?" Alex suddenly spoke up, unable to contain herself, "Middle school relationships don't count. Your brain wasn't even remotely close to being fully-developed to truly understand the concept of a real relationship. Even now, they're not fully developed, but we're mature enough to understand relationships somewhat."

The girls stared at Alex for a long moment, clearly realizing that the weed was making her more talkative than usual. She sounded smart, too, smarter than she usually let on.

"They were actually really serious," Abby spoke up, still on the topic of Hunter and Samantha, "I mean, they took each other's virginity and stuff."

"Abby!" Samantha scolded the girl as she lightly slapped her, smiling widely, "But yeah, we did. He made this picnic in a field. It was the perfect first time."

"Aww! Isn't Hunter the sweetest?"

"First times are rarely ever perfect. It's your first time, after all. It's supposed to be awkward and shit," Alex pointed out and Samantha turned, smiling at Alex.

"Where were you when you had your first time?" Samantha asked curiously, leaning closer to Alex curiously.

"Yeah, and how old were you?" Abby added in, a skeptical look on her face.