Armin looked a bit surprised by my arrival, I could see his eyes widen.

"Yeah." He replied, smiling at me as he combed his fingers through his hair again.

"I've always wondering what it would be like to go surfing." I admitted, looking away from him and glancing at the small waves crashing into the sand.

"It's fun but takes a lot of practise." Armin laughed. "I'm here almost everyday."

"Do you live around here?" I asked, turning back to him.  

He nodded, leaning on his board awkwardly.

"Me too." I continued, looking down at the sand.

"I could teach you sometime if you like." Armin said, taking me by surprise.

"Why not start now?" I laughed, half joking.

The expression on Armin's face changed, making me immediately regret what i had just said.

"Forget i-"

"Sure." He laughed, cutting me off. "I'm not doing anything tonight."

"Wait really?" I laughed, expecting him to say it was all a joke.

"Yeah, of course." Armin shouted, starting to walk towards the parking lot. "I've got a spare wetsuit in my car, i'll be back in a minute." He continued.

I watched his figure get smaller and smaller, and began thinking of all of the ways this could go.

Armin came back a few minutes later, with a black wetsuit slung over his shoulder.

He tossed it to me before turning around, obviously expecting me to get changed.

The beach was pretty empty; I couldn't see anyone nearby, so i quickly stripped my clothes off, leaving on my underwear and pulled the wetsuit on.

"You can turn around now." I said, feeling my cheeks turn warm from embarrassment.

Armin shot me a smile before picking his surfboard up, and heading towards the water. I followed him, not sure what was going to happen next.

"You can swim right?" He asked, turning around.

"No." I joked. "Of course i can idiot."

"Get in then." He laughed, gesturing to the water.

I walked into the water, shivering at the sudden coldness which hit my feet.

We swam out quite a distance, Armin leaning on his board the whole time. He stopped and got off, swimming over to where i was.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head, trying to get the distracting thoughts of how attractive he looked right now out of my head.

Armin brought the board over, then i suddenly felt a pair of hands meet my waist.

"I'll help you get on it." He said softly from behind me, slowly beginning to lift my body up.

I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heat up again at his touch, i guess i just wasn't used to it.

Armin sat me down on the board, which i stayed on for a few seconds before i felt it began to sway against the water. This caught me off guard, causing me to topple off.

If i couldn't even sit on the fucking board, how was i meant to be able to surf?

After a few more failed attempts, Armin and i were laughing in the water, at my own expense.

"I think i give up for now." I sighed, tilting my head up to stare at the sunset seeping into the horizon.

A/N: Surfer Armin😩😩😩