"Go on, Draco. Tell the boys what you said to me before we were supposed to leave for Florence", I said crossing my arms across my chest.

    The bell then rang before Draco could let out a word. He's been saved by the fucking bell. I got up from my seat and started towards the door, walking to Defense Against the Dark Arts with Stass and Alex, Theo, Blaise, and Draco trailing behind us.

    Now that I know the boys have no idea why Draco and I broke up right when summer started, I can't help but wonder why. He basically broke things off with me because he's scared of commitment, so why didn't he tell the boys that? Did he spend all summer trying to paint me as the "bad guy"? Because if he did, that is not only very childish of him but also makes him more of a coward than he already is. He couldn't handle being in a relationship with me so instead of admitting that to himself, he had to convince himself that it's all my fault.

    When we got to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, Stass and I sat together towards the back of the classroom with Alex and Blaise sitting together on our left and Draco and Theo on our right. Snape stood in front of the classroom glaring at everyone as they entered for class. He had his arms crossed and greasy black hair falling in front of his face.

    "Welcome back seventh years", Snape glared. "If you expected this year's class is going to be easy because you took it last year, you are wrong. I am going to push you beyond your limits so that you are all prepared for your N.E.W.T.s at the end of the year"

    "RON! HURRY UP!", a voice shouted from outside of the classroom.

    Running into class late was Ron and Harry. They both had their ties undone around their necks and were trying to catch their breaths as they found a seat in the back of the classroom.

    "How kind of you to join us, Mr. Potter and Weasley", Snape sneered.

    "Sorry, Professor", Harry said taking his textbook out of his backpack. "We were-"

    "I don't care"

    Draco and the boys snickered, making Harry and Ron shoot them dirty looks.

    "As I was saying. You all will need to show me that you are worth staying in this class. Your notes from last year will be rendered useless. This class will test your abilities and if you can handle what lies outside of the walls of the Hogwarts Castle"

    "Shopping at Bergdorf's is going to be so dangerous", Stass whispered to me.

    "Who knows? Maybe we'll come across a dark witch who will try to hex us while we run to grab the last Chanel 11.12 bag", I joked.

    "... Take out your quills", Snape instructed. "You all will be taking a pop quiz"

    Students in class groaned, making Snape roll his eyes.

    "If you all paid attention in last year's class, you should be able to pass my quiz"

    Snape passed out his quiz while I took my quill and inkwell from my bag. He casted an Anti-Cheating Spell on every single student in the class and sat at his desk in front of the classroom, scanning his beady eyes around.

    I looked down at the questions and started to read them. All lot of the questions circled around things we learned from fourth year and then on. Even a lot of the questions are from our fifth year curriculum which was tainted when Umbridge started teaching us. Luckily, I spent a lot of time in the library learning about the counter curses and jinx we weren't taught in the class. To anyone who didn't do the extra reading, they're going to bomb this pop quiz because there are five questions on them.

    After class ended, I walked to the library so I can get started on the homework Snape assigned us. I know we're seventh years, but a five page essay on Non Verbal Spells is a bit much. It's only the first day of class and he's already trying to run us down. Snape is a sadistic fuck who loves to see all of us crumble under the pressures of his classwork. I shouldn't be surprised that he's doing this to us at this point.

    When I sat down at my seat at the back of the library, Theo pulled out the seat from across from me and placed his things on the table without saying a word. I haven't spoken to Theo in awhile and him sitting with me in the library is pretty fucking strange.

    "I hope you don't mind me sitting here with you", he chuckled, sitting down in his seat.

    "The more the merrier", I mumbled.

    "So... how's Louis?"

    "Are you asking for Draco or yourself?"

    "Both... I guess", he said scratching the back of his head. "I spent the whole summer with Draco and he didn't say anything about you two breaking up"

    "Really? Not a single word?"

    "Nope. He just said you two broke up on good terms and said that you wanted him to go on a boy's trip"

    "That's a load of bull", I said rolling my eyes.

    "What did he do?"

    "He called me a waste of time and said that he regrets ever being with me. He said he saw the 'red flags' when I was with you"

    "Damn... I'm sorry, Stell. That's pretty fucked up. Do you know why he said that? I can't imagine him saying those things just out of the blue. Everything seemed fine between you two before summer"

    "How do you think I felt? I thought that things after cotillion was perfect, but I guess it wasn't good enough for Draco"

    "Don't say that", he said reaching for my hand from across the table. "Don't let Draco make you forget your worth. Just because he's scared of being with you, doesn't mean that you aren't good enough to love"

    "Who knew you could be so wise?", I chuckled.

    "I have my moments", he smirked. "Plus, I had a lot of time to grow up since we last spoke"

    "Good. The old Theo was annoying and childish"

    "Thanks for the assessment, Stell", he said rolling his eyes.

    "Now, are you going to help me write this essay?"

    "I'll take the history and you do the uses and types of spells"

    "Deal"

    With everything that happened between Theo and I last year, I'm glad that summer gave us time to grow apart from each other and become friends, actual friends. Maybe that's what we needed, time and space. When I tried to make things right last time, Theo took it as an opportunity to make me turn on Draco. I'm glad that he's grown up since then and we're able to have a conversation without fighting or bringing up the past. Even talking to him about Draco didn't feel weird. Theo finally is acting mature, something Draco needs to do.