~ Author note ~

Hi Everyone,

I apologise for my extended hiatus. It's been a crazy few months. Since publishing Hard to Feel Whole at the end of November the second book in the series, Hard to Feel Free, has undergone a rewrite. Most of you will have read it on here last year, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how it has developed.

At the moment I am writing the spin off short story, Hard to Be Strong. It's proving a challenge because of the length and the timescale over which the story occurs. But I will persist and hopefully the results will be worth a read as well.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for your fabulous support over the last 18 months. It's been tremendous and I very much doubt I would have dipped a toe into the self-publishing pond had it not been for the encouragement and feedback on here.

One last thing before I go...

If you are one of the many people who read Hard to Feel Whole on Wattpad and enjoyed it, could I ask that you head over to Amazon and Goodreads and leave a short review please? You can copy and paste the same one by all means. It would mean so much. Please make sure to mention that you read an earlier version on Wattpad so as to validate your review if you haven't purchased a copy from them. This will satisfy the Amazon police. ;)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23553755-hard-to-feel-whole

http://www.amazon.com/Mandy-Thomas/e/B00P77GOEW

Reviews are the only way for self-published authors to gain exposure for their books they are invisible to potential readers without your feedback.

Thanks again.

Love and best wishes to you all,

Mandy :D XX