Part two

The next morning Harry woke up to Hermione shouting "it's breakfast!"
He was to tired to stand up, but when Ginny softly let her cold hand slip down his underwear, he became as awoke as he possibly could be. He began kissing her slowly as she started rubbing his dick.

Meanwhile Hermione was putting plates on a table where Ron already was sitting- just waiting for the food to be served, instead of helping her.
"Harry would've helped" She thought to herself as she sat down opposite Ron.
She leaned over the table and kissed him, not because she wanted to, more because she sort of saw it as her duty, and because she didn't want him to find out about her newly found passion for Harry.
Hermione had made pancakes with chocolate and bananas. It was actually one of her favorite meals, her mother used to make it for her during the summers. But Hermione knew she would never be getting it from her mother again- she didn't even know Hermione existed.

"Hi guys" Ron said as Harry and Ginny came down the stairs.
"Hi" Harry said, and Hermiones heart skipped a beat.
She took a deep breath, then looked up at Harry. It was like he grew hotter for every minute.
Harry and Ginny sat down at the table- Harry besides Hermione and Ginny besides Ron.
They all began eating, and suddenly, Harry's hand touched Hermiones thigh.  She got filled with butterflies, but acted as if nothing had happened because she didn't know if it had been on purpose.
He didn't touch her again, so she assumed it must have been an accident.
All Hermione could think about after that was Harry. Every day her feelings for him grew stronger, and every time she and Ron kissed, she imagined he was Harry.
A month passed, and then one day, they received an owl.

Dear Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Ron,
My grandmother died last week, and the funeral is in London. I heard you guys were renting a house there, so I wonder if perhaps I could stay the night?
Your friend, Seamus Finnigan

"That's great!" Ginny said, "Finally we'll get to meet some people!"
That gave Hermione an idea.
She was ashamed of it, but she wanted Harry so badly, and now that the solution was right in front of her she just couldn't resist it.
She was going to make a love potion.
Not the kind they had learnt about from professor Slughorn, no, another one that she had read about recently. If two people drank from the same potion they would fall in love instantly.
She was going to make Ginny and Seamus drink it. They would fall in love, she would brake up with Ron, then she would have Harry all for herself.
The potion took her a week to make.
Two days after it was done, Seamus arrived.
Right before they were about to eat, she discreetly poured the potion into a glass of water. She mumbled "imperio" and pointed her wand against Ginny.
It worked. She drank it.
Now she just had to make Seamus drink it.
But... where was he?
"Where's Seamus?" She asked.
"Unpacking, I think" Ron said.
" Oh... I'll go get him" Hermione said, then left.
When she came back she saw something horrible. RON was drinking from the same glass Ginny had drunk from.
She froze.
It could not possibly work.
They were siblings.
They couldn't fall in love.
Slowly she walked to the table.
She realized Ron and Ginny were looking at each other in an awfully odd way.
Ginny leaned closer to Ron.
They waited a few seconds.. then they began kissing like mad people.
"Oh no!" She gasped.
"What are you doing?!" Harry screamed.
"Have you completely lost it?!"
He stood up.
"Harry I did something horrible" Hermione said.
"This is all my fault"
"What are you talking about?!"
"It was an accident, I swear!"
" What?"
"I.. I gave them a love potion"
"Are you mad!!?"
"It was only so that you would fall in love with me instead of Ginny"
Harry said nothing, but Seamus broke the silence by saying "well.. I guess I better leave"

Once he had left Harry stood up and said "come"
They walked to Harry and Ginnys room.
"Why are we here?"
Hermione asked.
"I have to tell you something" Harry said.
" I have been in love with you ever since our fourth year at Hogwarts, when you walked in to the great hall, wearing that beautiful turquoise dress"
She didn't know what to say. She felt horrible knowing that Ron and Ginny were kissing downstairs, but she wanted Harry so badly.
At last, she walked to him and kissed him.
She began unbuttoning his shirt while they were kissing, then she pushed him onto the bed. She pulled his pants down, the she took her shirt and pants of.
She slowly sat on top of him, and put his huge hard pulsing cock inside her.
"Oh Harry" She moaned.
He grabbed her waist and pressed her against him. Then he rolled over so that he was on the top and began pushing his cock hard back and forth.
She felt she was getting close to her climax.
Her moaning became louder and louder.
Then she reached it.
It was the best feeling she had ever felt, but Harry hadn't reached it, so he grabbed her head and put his cock inside her mouth.
She began sucking it. Back and forth, back and forth. It was so huge she could barely keep it inside her mouth, but then he reached his climax and his warm seed poured into her mouth.
She swallowed it.
They both lay exhausted next to each other in the bed.
"Well... I guess now we will have to fix Ron and Ginny" Harry said.