22. Power Move - ✭ Monica ✭

Zacznij od początku

"I'm into you." To be quite frank, no one has ever made me feel the things Boston has. No one has ever been able to awaken my body like him. "Just you." I take my shirt off and fling it at him before stripping the rest of my clothes off, all but my bra and underwear.

"God damn, Monica." He sucks in his bottom lip as he looks over me. "Your body just does things to me."

"I can see that." I point down at his strained erection. "Why don't you lose some clothes so we can do something about it." I said those words with way more confidence than I feel. I'm a bit of a nervous mess when it comes to sex but this is Boston, my Boston.

"You want me to strip?" I nod my head. "That's going to cost you extra." He takes off his shirt and whirls it around his head before throwing it at me, all while trying some semblance of a sexy dance move.

"I think you should be the one paying me considering you can't dance." He frowns.

"Hey, I'm trying here, alright?" He shimmies of his pants down and I can't help but laugh at the over exaggerated sexy duck lips he gives me. "You like that, baby?" He finishes stumbling out of them and lands on my bed. "Meant to do that."

"Oh yeah, totally. You're just super smooth like that."

"You know it." He winks and I can't help but shake my head.

I walk over to the bed and get on top of him, straddling his lap. I place myself right over his erection and then rub myself against him. He hisses out, all playfulness forgotten. I grind my hips against him, giving me the blissful pleasure my aching core needs.

One of Boston's hands threads into his hair as he watches me. His hips begin circling in time with mine, bringing me closer and closer to my brink. His features tighten when I grab ahold of my breasts and squeeze my nipples.

"Take that off." He groans out, "I wanna see those beautiful tits of yours." His words make me shiver and have me complying. Once they're free, I feel my cheeks warm under his naked scrutiny. "What'd I tell you about when you're with me like this?" His hips thrust more forcefully against me, making me moan. "Tell me."

"That when I'm with you," I place my hands flat on his chest as we grind against one another, "all that matters," I choke as he picks up his pace, "is that I feel good because it's you."

"It's us, baby." He pulls my chin toward his, rubbing his thumb against my mouth. "It's just you and me. No need to be shy or embarrassed."

"You and me." He gives me a questioning glance when I pull away. I scoot down his body, taking his boxer-briefs with me, before slipping off my panties. Climbing up him with a devious look I ponder aloud, "you know all this time I've thought about it as someone taking my virginity. What a power move it would be to take my own."

"How are you going to go about doing that?" Boston's eyes graze over me as I straddle him again, stopping right below his throbbing length.

"I'm going to use that." I point at his cock.

"You're going to take your virginity by using me?" I nod and he groans. "Fuck, that's so hot." I lift my hips but before I can go anywhere his features turn serious. "We need a condom."

"Do you have any?"

He thinks for a minute and curses. "No. Not on me. They're in the truck."

"I take birth control."

"You do?"

"Yeah. Haywire girly time and all." No need to elaborate on that right now.

"Monica, I don't know. I've never uhm. I've never had unprotected sex." He looks extremely conflicted but something about being his first too really turns me on, solidifying what I'd set out to do.

"It will be a first for both of us." I flutter my lashes down at him. I've never wanted anything as bad as I want the man beneath me, to be one with him in that way. "Please?" His hands loosen on my hips. I watch as he brings one hand to his mouth and spits on it before coating his length with a pleasurable noise.

"Come here, then." I lift up and then hover above the tip of him. "It's going to hurt the first go around, Mon. Especially since you've done next to nothing."

"Are you trying to frighten me?" Cause it's not going to work. I'm determined to have him inside of me.

"Not trying to frighten you. Trying to prepare you." He holds the base of himself until he's aligned with me. "Use me, baby. Take me for yourself." His words have me shivering before I start to lower myself.

"Mmmph," the noise leaves me involuntarily when the tip of him brushes against my wet sex. I lower myself onto him feeling a barrier, restricting him from going any further. "I don't think I can go down any further." He pushes up slightly, testing my limits, proving that yes, I can take more and yes, it's going to hurt.

"Come here." He gestures for me to come closer to him and I do, with him just barely inside me. "Let me help you." He kisses me slowly before releasing my mouth. "I'll push up while you take me. But it's still you taking me."

"Okay." This man would seemingly give me anything I want. Even if it's to feel in control when I'm not. I love him for it. When I start to push down on him his hands go to my hips, they're like a vice grip, holding me in place as he thrusts upwards. "Oh! Ahh!" I garble and choke back the cry that wants to leave me at the painful sensation. My face finds the crevice of his neck for comfort.

"You alright?"

Yes. No. God this hurts and I'm pretty sure he's barely inside of me.

"Tell me you're okay."

"I'm okay. It just hurts."

"It'll feel better, I promise."

"You promise?"

He doesn't say anything but he starts thrusting in and out of me slowly. It's so slow but it still hurts. Still feels like my insides are being torn. That's because they are. Oh right.

"You know how much this means to me, right?" He gives me more of himself, still going slow and steady. "That you wanted it to be me. That you would let me inside of you without anything between us." I come out of the crevice and find his lips, kissing him deeply. The act has him picking up his pace and the searing sensation begins to let up. "There she is." He'd said when I pulled away from him to look at him. "There's my girl."

"It's starting to feel not so bad." I give him a reassuring look. "It's actually starting to feel good."

"I know. I promised you it would."

"You did."

"I'd never lie to you, Monica."

"Never?"

"Never."

A/N:
Did I just cut that scene off before the finish? Yes. Yes I did.

Hope your weekend is going great so far!