Til Death do us part: Technoblade

Pronouns: implied She/Her
Type: Angst
Where: In-game
Warnings: Blood and Violence

Prompt: Wiping the tears away from your dead lovers body
For Salinesoot's 1k writing competition on Tumblr

He told you to stay inside while he dealt with the group who approached your home, you were in no way prepared like he was

He told you to stay inside while he dealt with the group who approached your home, you were in no way prepared like he was. You'd watch him hand over all of his things and it sparked something in you. Pure rage scratched at your brain, you needed to help your husband. Climbing to the roof you landed a hit on Tubbo, the maxed out bow killing his unarmoured body instantly. When the other three looked up at you, you prepared for death. Your mistake was coming out with out any protection. No armor, No shield, just a bow and a sword. Realizing how fucked you were, the only option you had was to come down. As soon as your bare feet hit the ground, chaos broke loose.

First the fox boy came charging, it was an easy kill. Through all of this your only thought how severely they were underreported. Then, a searing main washed over you as you charged towards the duck hybrid sitting atop Techno's prized horse. Your body fell into the snow as the arrow lodged itself into your throat. The crimson liquid flowed from it, sliding onto the fresh snow you were admiring just hours before. It seemed like his world froze in that moment watching the scene. Quackity pulling the cross bow, the assult of arrows barreling towards you and your desperate attempts to dodge them. He only came to his senses upon seeing Quackity's sadistic smile, one of pure joy and no regrets. Ranboo, the ring bearer at your and Techno's small wedding quickly pulled a healing potion out of his inventory.

Before he even had the chance to run towards you Fundy and Tubbo held him back. Since he'd join the server he'd never seen the blood god so broken. Techno was hunched over your body. "You're going to be okay, I swear. Just hold on" He mumbled. He was panicking, he didn't have enough time, the tools or even the ability to help you. You weakly smiled at him and shook your head. You both knew you weren't going to make it. You two knew it as soon the tip of the arrow graced your neck. Tears began to run down your face. It was a rarity to see his lover crying, he always hated every second of it. "Stop STOP DONT CRY. You're going to live, you're going to be okay" Regardless of his knowledge he continued forcing himself into denial. 4 pairs of eyes all were on him, it made him sick that 3 of the 4 people watching this had 0 remorse for killing an innocent person, someone who could have easily been detained rather than killed.

Your shaky hand made it to his face attempting to calm him despite you're own disheveled one. He held his hand over yours. "No, Save your strength and stay alive" The tears only flowed down harder. The sharp air of the snow making it feel like acid down your cheeks. Something that felt like hours despite that interaction being 10 minutes at most you went limp. Letting your hand fall down "Till death do us part, My Eurydice" He weakly laughed wiping the tears from your rosey cheeks. As he got up he let out a sob. Something so animalistic it froze everyone to their core. He breathed and looked too Quackity's face, some how with the same disgusting grin he had before. "Alright. I guess we'll be going" He told them, as if nothing ever happened.