Part one

It was a year after the battle at Hogwarts. Hermione was laying on the grass reading Werewolf's, vampires, and magical butterflies by Romelia Tommelstone. In the background she could hear bees, somebody talking on a television, and of course- Harry and Ginny constantly kissing. She didn't know why, but for some reason she found that really bothering. She tried to concentrate on the book, but the sound of smacking lips interrupted her thoughts too much, so she gave up. Instead she rolled over on her back and looked up at the blue sky. But then she heard Ginny whispering"want to go upstairs and have some fun in our room?" To Harry.
"Are you sure?" Harry responded. He sounded really surprised but also excited.
"Of course" Ginny whispered and slowly licked Harry's ear.
They both stood up and walked into the house that Harry, Hermione , Ginny and Ron had rented together.
Hermione knew she wasn't supposed to have heard their conversation, but she stood up too, as soon as they were inside the house and quietly followed them. Once she got to their room she leaned towards the door and pressed her ear against it.
"We've been together for like two years and I have never seen you like this?" She heard Ginny say, "I mean what a waste of time"
Harry laughed then Ginny whispered "let's do this"
Hermione hesitated and was just about to leave when she heard a moan. It felt really weird, Harry was one of her best friends after all, but some awful creature inside of her wanted to hear more. She decided to listen to the creature and stay and listen.
The moaning and panting became louder and louder, and during that time weird images of Harry doing what he was doing with Ginny, but with Hermione instead popped up in Hermiones head.
It was wrong, but it felt amazing, and suddenly she realized how badly she wished the images were true.