"You done undressing him with ya eyes?" Tae laughed.

"What? I wasn't undressing him." I lied quickly stuffing my face with ice cream but instantly regretted it.

"Brain freezeeee."

"Tae come help me walk my fish." Nyla got up and dragged him out of the kitchen.

"Yeah um.. I gotta go mop the grass. See ya later." Ken walked out.

I shook my head at them and continued eating the ice cream I had left in my bowl.

Feeling eyes on me, the irritated feeling came back.

"Do you have a staring problem?!" I snapped placing my spoon down.

He didn't answer making me irritated more.

"Oh so now you can't speak, great." I got up and threw the bowls in the dishwasher deciding to do them later.

Once I turned around, he was right behind me almost giving me a heart attack.

"Jesus you scared me! Back up." I mugged trying to get past him but he only stepped closer, cornering me.

My stomach started to get this weird feeling like butterflies were fluttering around in them by how close he was standing and the way he looked down at me.

i'm a midget compared to this man..

"Pretty..." He mumbled looking deep into my eyes as if he was searching for something.

The first time he's ever spoke to me

His voice alone had butterflies fluttering in my belly. Raspy, yet soft and deep.

I tried to hide my blush by covering my face with my hood but he gently grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger, making me look at his face again.

"Stop hiding your face from me." He demanded, thumb softly rubbing against my cheek.

I felt my face burn at how much I was blushing and he chuckled.

"You're cute."

I couldn't help but look down at my feet.

how does he do that? make me break eye contact..

I huffed in frustration and walked away from him.

it frustrates me that i can't even look into his eyes without blushing

"And then I blushed! Who fucking does that weak shit?!" I questioned grabbing the got 2 be spray.

"Humans." Jae laughed.

"Yea there's nothing wrong with blushing." Ny shrugged.

"Uh- yes it is. Pimps don't blush, we make others blush by telling them bullshit lies." Tae scoffed.

"Thank you." I nodded.

Ken went to go help out his dad at the shop and J went home leaving me, Jae, Tae, and Ny in my room.

I was doing Jae's hair since she wanted a lace front.

"Y'all are wrong."

"No you just care too much. You gotta learn how to not give a fuck about anyone else's feelings and live yo life." Tae preached and I high-fived him.

"Pimpin ain't easy shordy." I sighed.

"I'm more of a simp kinda of person." She smiled and I gagged.

"Ew how are we even friends."

"How are you still skinny?" She shot back.

"If you mad you can't eat a piece of toast without getting fat just say that." Tae laughed.

"Aight i'm done. Just remember to wrap it up." I gave Jae the little hand mirror so she could look at her hair.

"Oh my goshhhh I love ittt." She smiled.

"Tari you are talented." Ny gushed looking at Jae's hair.

"I wouldn't say talented.. it's easy to me." I shrugged putting my hair stuff back in it's bin.

I learned how to do hair from my aunt Lele, it's honestly very therapeutic to me.

"I'm loving the red. Giving very much Ariel."

"How much you be charging?" Ny asked.

"Nothing. I don't do it for a hobby or anything."

"Well bitch you should! Get the money you deserve." Tae snapped his fingers making me laugh.

"Tae you acting sus again."

"Stop playing wit me I ain't gay." He mugged her.

"Yea aight, let's order food i'm starving."

••

okay cause i'm loving tari's friend group already😭😩

that ginny bitch from ginny and georgia can catch these hands.

anyways, what y'all think about J?? 🥴

excuse any mistakes.

vote, comment, share🧍🏾‍♀️