Chapter 100: Together

The aunt sent two children to school, and Shu Yan and Fang Zeyu were left in the room.

It seems that for a long time no two people have been sitting and chatting. Shu Yan looked at Fang Zeyu and asked with no words: "Why did the girl come out to apologize?"

Anyway, Shu Yan didn't believe she would come out and apologize in front of so many people. So much fanfare was like acting.

"I have a brother looking for her."

Fang Zeyu was also strange at first, but later learned that Mao Weiping went to find Yin Xueqin. As long as she was willing to apologize in front of everyone, the more remorse the better, she would give her a sum of money. Yin Xueqin, who had already run out of water, promised. Apologizing smoothes the guilt in my heart, and it's not good to be able to get another sum of money.

She did work hard, kneeling and crying, and even her mother pulled out to accompany her. The effect was really amazing. Shiliba Village never said anything bad about Fang Zeyu, and now her spear turned to his stepmother.

As for Yin Xueqin, holding the money given by Mao Weiping, she took her mother and did not know where to go. With her looks and education, I believe that if you find a distant city or county, you can find a good job. I can marry another nice family in the future.

Shu Yan nodded, glanced at Fang Zeyu, grabbed a pillow and hugged, "My family values ​​boys and girls, and I won't read them in elementary school until the third grade. I have been helping my parents with farm work and housework at home. 17 years old A few people came to my house to propose a marriage. The old man Ye from the neighbouring village gave the best gift, and my parents chose their home. They just married after they met. They had been married for less than two months. When he left, I found out that I was pregnant. My mother-in-law's family was as patriarchal and gave birth to Jing Jing. She didn't even sit for the confinement. My ex-husband had a bread project. I needed a cook and thought of me. Then I went to make it for him. I got Tianbao. I was too heavy to cook, and I went back to the country. Later, in order to marry the woman outside, he ignored me for several months, and then he quarreled with various provocations. After the law, he divorced him. "

She felt that there was nothing to say about these things, and the more taboo it was, the better it would be to tell him frankly. In addition, she also told Fang Zeyu that she had no feelings with her ex-husband, and she was purely blind.

Fang Zeyu heard Shu Yan's meaning. If he really had feelings, he would not tell his past like an outsider.

This really surprised Fang Zeyu's heart. He didn't really worry about the difficulty of his stepfather, but also worried that Shu Yan could not get out of the harm of the previous marriage.

"You should have heard of some of my things. My dad is an educated youth. He went to the village where my mother cut the line. He couldn't stand the pain and coaxed my mother to marry him. At 80 years, the educated youth returned to the city. He He also came back with no news. My mother borrowed money to take me to find him. It was no accident that he remarried his daughter-in-law in the city. My mother didn't take me back and left me here. When it comes to being abandoned by his mother, Fang Zeyu's eyes flickered slightly. "I can understand her. I am a boy. Whoever marries my mother must build a house for me and marry a daughter-in-law. Who is willing? She ca n’t support me at all It ’s better to throw me in Nancheng, because I do n’t starve to death, and with a city hukou, it ’s better than having no way out in the countryside. ”

Shu Yan listened to him silently, unable to imagine the feeling of being left by his mother at a young age.

"I went back to see her when I grew up." Fang Zeyu smiled at Shu Yan with a sideways smile. "A widower married to a neighbor, her wife is having difficulty giving birth, and her child is gone. There is no need to be a stepmother. She married and gave birth to two My son, the older one is one year younger than me, taller and taller. I heard that my grades are good. The younger one is more naughty and unwilling to go to school. His father was sent to carpentry by his dad after graduating from junior high school.