Chapter 83: With people

Start from the beginning

In any case, Wu Xiuyue could not think of Fang Zeyu, after all, his reputation in the university town is really not very good. Although Shu Yan had divorced and had children, she is now beautiful and she is excellent. Even if you ca n’t find a marriage, you can also find a divorced man with good conditions.

First went to the hotel to rest for a while. Wu Xiuyue felt that Shu Yan was a bit too luxurious. She had money and it didn't matter. Anyway, she would never come to the hotel to rest.

At about half past three, Shu Yan woke Wu Xiuyue to buy the goods, Wu Xiuyue stared at the people outside the market, "Is there so many people opening clothing stores?"

If you do n’t do this, you wo n’t pay attention. When you do this, you will see that you are all in the street.

"The wholesale market here is famous all over the country. Many people come here for wholesale. Naturally there are more people." Shu Yan looked around and didn't see the older sister. She was a bit disappointed. The older sister didn't call her and didn't know her. What happened over there, "Let's go."

Shu Yan pulled Wu Xiuyue into the crowd, slowly becoming Wu Xiuyue and pushed her into the crowd. In terms of crowding, Wu Xiuyue was obviously many times stronger than Shu Yan.

There is also the rush to buy goods. When she was on the car, she had already made clear to Wu Xiuyue. She was still watching at the beginning, but she found that the robber was robbed by her. She had a kind of feeling of giving up others. Shu Yan saw Someone took it out and just wanted to be reminded to see Wu Xiu stepping on her foot at the end, and the man withdrew his hand in pain.

The two robbed the goods and came out panting. Wu Xiuyue saw her booty and laughed: "It's worse than going to the supply and marketing cooperatives with my mom to grab meat when I was a kid."

Shu Yan gave her a thumbs up, "You're terrific."

Just like the oldest sister took her, she took Wu Xiuyue to meet the owner of a stall, and asked them to take care of her more.

Wu Xiuyue felt that Shu Yan was too good to talk. When she picked up the goods, she bargained for it. The original purchase price that Shu Yan thought was cheap enough was a few hairs away.

"You are so amazing." Shu Yan really admired.

Wu Xiuyue raised his chin. "I go to buy vegetables every day and I'm slaughtered as a pig without a counter-offer."

Shu Yan, who never bargains when shopping for food, takes a hit and always feels scolded.

Just in time for the season change, Shu Yan took Wu Xiuyue to the children's clothing market and turned around. Wu Xiuyue bought a suit and two pairs of pants. Shu Yan bought more. After all, two children did not have a spring dress.

"You bought too much."

"I didn't bring any spring clothes last year."

After having breakfast, the two returned to Nancheng. Wu Xiuyue followed Shu Yan to her shop. This was her first visit. When she saw Shu Yan's shop, Wu Xiuyue couldn't help but admire, "You are too beautiful. , Can I decorate it over there really like you? "

"My side is designed by Chen Fei, and it is also installed by his company. He must be more attentive on your side, and it will be better than my side."

"Sister-in-law, tired?" Zhang Huaxiu poured out two glasses of water and came out.

"It's okay, the wholesale market is really big. If it wasn't for Shu Yan, I wouldn't be able to get in." Wu Xiuyue don't get excited, either way.