"You're just that good, little Grey. There's no getting over you," Cristina said sappily. Lexie eyed her with disgust.

"Oh," she said, standing up and walking away with a huff. Erin and Meredith laughed loudly.

"You clear the room. Every time, you clear the room," Meredith said. Erin's phone beeped and she smiled.

"Levi is here for his lunch break so I'll see you guys later," she said.

"Say hi from us," Meredith said. Erin nodded and waved, heading out of the cafeteria to meet Levi outside.

"Hey!" Erin smiled widely, running to hug him.

"Hey, kid!" Levi laughed, ruffling her hair.

"It's been forever. Where's Eddie? I thought he usually met you for lunch," she said.

"Yeah, uh, about that," Levi said. They sat down in the back of the ambulance. "I told Eddie that I want to get married and have kids and live in a big house and do all of the family shit and he basically told me no and if I keep talking about it, he's gonna leave me. So, I left him," Levi said. Erin's mouth dropped open.

"What?" she said.

"Yeah. We were fighting about this that night that you and Jesse came over for dinner," he said.

"That was before Christmas. We're in February," Erin said.

"We ended it last night. We've been arguing for months about it. First it was the wedding. He said yes to the wedding, no to the kids, so then we were planning a wedding but before we could decide on one thing, it was more arguing. It's a mess. So we broke up," Levi said.

"Do you want to get drunk tonight?" Erin said.

"I so want to get drunk tonight. What time do you get off?" he said.

"I finish at eight and Jesse is staying at his place so we can go to mine," Erin said.

"I'll bring tequila," he said. Erin grinned and kissed his cheek.

"I've got to get back to work. See you tonight," she said.

"See you tonight," he said.

"Can I ask you two a question?" Teddy Altman joined Erin and Arizona as they scanned over charts on the peds floor.

"Sure," they said, looking up at her.

"What do you think about physician-assisted suicide?" Teddy said.

"Well, if the person is suffering badly enough to think that death is the best way to go, maybe it is," Arizona said.

"Do you agree with it, Erin?" Teddy asked.

"Yeah, I do. I think if they're terminal, they have the right to die how they want to. It's their life," Erin said. Arizona grabbed Erin's hand and squeezed it gently, smiling at Teddy. Erin's eyes fell to their hands, feeling her pulse already racing from the minimal contact.

"You gonna do it?" Arizona asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Teddy said. "Thank you," she said, hurrying down the hallway again. Erin looked after her until she disappeared out of sight.

"Teddy is really nice," Arizona said.

"I know," Erin agreed. "I'm gonna go and find out where those labs are for you," she said, pulling her hand free quickly.

"Have fun," Arizona frowned, watching Erin practically sprint down the hallway to get away from her.

"Derek stole my surgery," Meredith cried, storming into the scrub room with Erin. Erin looked up.