73- Here we come France!

Start from the beginning

"Where are you all staying?" said Eloise, Adrian glanced at Y/n who was looking around the French ministry.

"Maison Souquet." said Emilia, Graham raised his eyebrows at Eloise looked at the boys. "Marcel said it was a nice hotel, I don't really know much about it, he just said he'll make the things for us."

"It's very nice there, excellent à bientôt." said Eloise as she kissed Emilia cheek and went off back to work, Graham gave a look and chuckled.

"I wonder if Fleur Delcour works here?" said Miles as Y/n chuckled, everyone turned to look at her as they walked out of the Ministry.

"No, she works at Gringots. Bill's been giving her 'Private Lessons'." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and started laughing.

"Is Charlie still in London?" said Emilia as Graham and Miles turned to look at her, Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other and bursted into laugher. "It's just a question.."

"A dumb one." said Miles, Emilia rolled her eyes as they went into a taxi, as the man turned and stared at Emilia and Y/n.

"Vous êtes Emilia Morales! et, et autre Hiraeth modèle.(You are Emilia Morales and, and other Hiraeth model.)" said the taxi man, Emilia and Y/n glanced at each other as they turn back to the man.

"Oui." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled. "Maison Souquet, S'il vous plait, Monsieur (Please sir)."

"Don't you speak French too." said Y/n as Graham nodded, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and made a face.

"Yeah I was taught when I was younger since we visited a lot, E also taught me some Spanish too." said Graham as Y/n looked impressed. Adrian and Miles crossed their arms and sat back.

"Graham Montague is so brilliant!" said Miles sarcastically.

"Oh Graham speaks French, i'm so in love with you." said Adrian sarcastically. Emilia rolled her eyes as Graham looked at them.

"If you two are jealous of Graham just say that." said Y/n smiling as Emilia bursted into laugher, Graham chuckled as Miles and Adrian looked at each other.

"Oh please." said Miles

"Never." said Adrian

"Trust me Adrian I don't want Y/n, don't worry." said Graham as Adrian turned red and looked away, Y/n cracked a smile and rolled her eyes.

"Aww you two are jealous Graham has a better personality than you two and he gets more girls." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled, Miles gave her a look and rolled his eyes as Adrian shot Emilia a look.

"I have a wonderful personality." said Adrian, he looked at Y/n who was smiling and felt his heart jump.

"I do too!" said Miles

"You guys were literally bullying me the other day? How is that nice?" said Emilia.

"You two are giant bullies." said Y/n laughing, Graham felt Miles glares as he rolled his eyes.

"We are not!" said Adrian

"You really are." said Y/n giving him a smile, he felt his ears go red as the other stared at them. "Oh look the Eiffel tower."

" 'ere!" said the driver as he stopped in front of the hotel, Graham offered to pay but Y/n pushed him out the way and handed the taxi the money.

"It's really pretty here." said Y/n as they entered the hotel, Adrian looked at her smile as a flash blinded them. "Bloody hell."

"Mademoiselle Emilia!" said a man as Emilia rubbed her eyes and looked at the man as she blinked hard. "You've arrived! Please follow me!"

"I forget you're on muggle magazines too." said Miles as he blinked hard, they followed the man into an elevator. "Oh Y/n took me on one of these when we went to the mall!"