He said in Stern tone and Made her sit inside his car and He Sat on his driving seat.

Sid- Humne Kaha Tha Naaz Aap Sirf ek Mard Ki Hai woh Hu Mein Toh Lagta Hai aap Samjhi nahi.

She sobbed softly Listening his rude voice and He took Her out of the car after long 20 minutes.

It was His Farmhouse and He Pull Her inside the House and Made her sit on the couch.

Bending on his knees he took her Niqab Out and He Came to The Most Heartbreaking Sight.

Her eyes were Red due to crying and nose were Red too.

He took her face in his huge palm and Wipe her tears.

His veins were popping out when he saw red mark on his both the wrist on was his and on was of that weirdo.

He took her another wrist and gave Soft and Wet kisses on her wrist making her shiver.

Sid- Humhe Nahi Pasand Koi Aapko Dekhe Ya Koi Aapko chuye Aap Samjh Jaye naaz Aap Humari hai.

Shehnaaz- Humm..mm nee..ee kuch.hhh naaahi...kaaaraa..sachi( She Said While Sobbing like a kid)

Sid- Woh Kon Tha Jisne Aapko Beech College mein ase pakad rakha tha.

Shehnaaz- Humhe Nahi Pata ( Cute baby voice)

He Huff and sat beside her talking her in his arms making her nose fill with his Manly Body Smell.

His arms were wrap around her shoulders and Her one hand were playing with his fingers.

He rub his thumb Finger on Her hand making her Clutch her own Kurti.

Sidharth- Aap Kisi Ko Naa Dekhe gi naa baat kare gi samjhi.

Shehnaaz nodded making him kiss her hands.

He made her rest her head on his chest so he can easily wrap her around him.

Sidharth- Hum Gussa nahi hone chahte the lekin woh Gussa Aa jata hai Aap Kisi aur ke sath thi naa Maaf kare.

She was Shocked he was known for his powerful and Ruthless aura and He was Behaving all soft with her.

She nodded and snuggle more into his chest to hide herself from his intense gaze.

Sid-Humari Baaho Mein Ase Aane wali aap Pheli Hai Aur Isse Aakhri Hi samjhe aap.

She jump on her place due to his Husky and Dominating voice.

Sid- Chale Aapko Ghar Chor de.

Shehnaaz- Naahi Please

She said and He Understood That She is not comfortable with all the things happening around suddenly.

He kiss her forehead and left her a bit far from her house.

She hide her face inside the Pillow when A Message Ping on Her phone.

Humara Number Save Kar Le Aapko Lene aaye ge Kal College Ke Liye.Dhayan Rakhna Aapna❤️.

She Blushed on all the new things happening with her. But Deep inside She was feeling Sacred Because Of His Personality and Name Fame.

_________________________________________

Sid- Aapko toh Hum Hi Aapna Banaye Ge Aur Humesha ke Liye apni baaho mein rakhe ge.

He said in his mind and kick his face I mean that boy face😬.

He can't be rude and Anger on her atleast but how can he leave him for touching his naaz and Asking her out.

Dil Ki Yahi Ibaadat hai Ki Aap Humari Hi Baane❤️

_________________________________________

Hufffffsssss Back With another update I Hope You Guys are Liking it.

Do Comment and vote guys And share this story With everyone okay❤️.

Press the Star icon for vote and Do comment For This Chapter Pretty Please ❤️