act twenty \ the fight for the future, part two

Start from the beginning

"You need to get out of here!"

With all the force she had in her, Sailor Celeste watched her sister stumble forward into Sailor Jupiter's back, a faint smile on her face before she was suddenly pulled back by the ankles. 

"No, no, no, let go!" Kicking back Tuxedo Mask as he dragged her even farther from the main fight, her body being held in place as he straddled himself on her. 

Wrapping his hands around Celeste's neck, the black-haired male's eyes flashed a vibrant red as a loud yell ripped from behind him, urging him to finish the job. 

"Finish her, Tuxedo Mask! Finish her!"

Laughing out loud as she held her stomach, the blush on The Onyx's face grew even more pink as she watched the male pound the Senshi's head into the ground. Doing what he did before, the male slammed Celeste's head into the ground as he choked her.

A ringing sound was the only thing Sailor Celeste could hear as her body went numb, the grip she had on the male's lapel slowly slipping before a mix of screams turned to her direction. 

Successfully knocking Prince Demande away, Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus turned to watch Sailor Celeste's head lull to the side and hand fall to the ground, the sight of Tuxedo Mask grabbing her Brooch scaring them as they ran towards the pair. Feeling something being clutched on her chest, the gold-haired female looked up into male's eyes, the last of her energy used to say her last words. 

"I beg you, Mamoru. Please don't . . ."

Pulling off the Brooch as he watched Sailor Celeste's head fall to the side, her body glowed gold before the light dissipated, revealing the teen in her school uniform. Holding up the Brooch to his face, Tuxedo Mask's gloved hands opened the item to a bright light- its pure power immediately cleansing him of all evil from the Black Crystal.

Blinking his eyes into focus as his cerulean gaze looked around, Tuxedo Mask's stare fell down to the female underneath him, his body quickly moving off her so that he could hold her. 

"S-Sailor Celeste?" He shook her body, the sight of no movement scaring him, "Sailor Celeste, what's going on? Did I do this to you? Please, wake up!"

Hearing the male's frightened scream, Sailor Moon felt all the energy in her knees give out as she stared at her sister's limp figure in the arms of Tuxedo Mask. 

"S-Sister!"

"Yes, finally!" The Onyx quickly swooped by the couple, collecting the fallen Brooch, a bright light shining in her face as the Senshi raced towards her, "I have the power!"

"We have to stop her--"

"Not so fast, Ms. Venus." Suddenly appearing by the trio's side, Prince Demande shocked them with purple lightening, the girls paralyzed to the ground as they could only watch. 

Looking down at the crystal lotus flower that opened in a silk cushion from the Brooch, The Onyx looked down at her parents younger-selves, a hand moving to shock Tuxedo Mask's shoulder, his confused gaze staring into hers as she grabbed the Senshi in his arms. 

"M-Miko . . . ? How could you do this--"

"I'm not Miko, Tuxedo Mask." Demande's figure appeared before him, the two males staring at one another as Yumiko's figure was held by the white-clad male, "I am The Onyx, and you shall worship and respect me as the Queen of Nemesis and the soon-to-be Queen of Neo-Tōkyō."

Turning away from those of the past, The Onyx and Prince Demande marched to the grand doors of Crystal Palace, the female clearing her throat as she knocked twice.