[8] Come a little closer.

Start from the beginning

3.)

I quickly grabbed my mask then went back to my room

I quickly grabbed my mask then went back to my room. I slide the mask on then started up my stream. While grabbing my guitar. "Hello guys! gals! and non-binary pals!" I said softly. "Okay today will be a very quick stream. uh i'm gonna sing two songs then chat for a bit. then a surprise uh i guess at the end." I said calmly. I played make you mine, and then started singing Come a little closer by Cage The Elephant. Half way through someone bursts into my room. but I don't stop. "Sh- sorry." Tommy said loudly. I just kept singing until i finished. once i did i throw my guitar then hugged Tommy. "You're here!" I shouted happily. "Yes I am." He said softly. "Oh! real quick before I end the stream." I said still facing Tommy. I took my mask off and smiled. I turned around and laughed. "Face reveal!" Tommy shouted. I didn't give them much time to respond before ending the stream. "Why are you here?" I said calmly. "I was worried about you! you wouldn't listen about the dangers and I i i i was just nervous!" Tommy stuttered out. "Hey i'm okay. and I'm glad you're here. and, I promised you Ice cream. let's go." I said grabbing my wallet and phone. We walked then got ice cream. then went to the park after finishing our ice cream. "So uh.... I kinda need to tell you something." Tommy said softly. "Oh. go ahead." I said happily before turning my body towards him on the bench. "I.... I've liked you for some time now. as more than a friend and i've been scared to say anything. you don't have to say anything. and uh I get it if you don't feel the same." Tommy said looking at his hands. "Dumbass. you already know I like you." I said quickly. "Prove it." He said looking up at me. I smiled then stood up. standing infront of him. i lifted his chin with my finger then kissed him. as I did he put his arms around my waist. After we broke apart I sat on his lap facing him while playing with his floofy hair. "Hey! you're gonna mess up my hair." Tommy whined. "hmm. okay?" I said with a smirk. He grabbed my hands and placed them around his neck. then he cupped my face and kissed me. soon we took pictures and went back to my house. When we went inside Tommy picked me up. "Tommy what the fuck?!" I shouted loudly as he ran to my room. "Get your god damn hands off my sister!" Wilbur yelled angrily. Tommy put me down and looked down. "Will.... We were just messing around." I said softly. "Not in my house." He said before going to his room. I grabbed Tommy's hand and went to my room. I pushed him on my bed and went to my computer. I played my Khai dreams playlist and laid next to him. he WRAPPED his arms around me and i played with his hair. to which he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hands. again I kissed him. and then we cuddled for a while. Soon he fell asleep and I posted some pictures of us.