"Isn't that so nice E, look you can start dating Graham. He's parents already like you and you can stay here." said Adrian as Emilia made a face, Nick sat down next to Adrian and agreed.

"You two can possibly want her with Graham, could you?" said Miles, Emilia rolled her eyes as she hugged Graham and thanked him.

"Who would be better?" said Nick.

"Me!" said Miles, Emilia hit him as Nicks jaw dropped.

"So it was true you two dated?? Merlin I thought you guys were just friends, no wonder he slept over all the time. YOU WERE FUCKING MY SISTER!?" said Nick as Emilia's jaw dropped, Miles made a face and turned to look at Emilia.

"Sooo has Y/n sent you any letters?" said Miles as Nick looked around.

"Yeah, where is Y/n?" said Nick, Adrian covered his face as Emilia rolled her eyes, Graham sat down and looked over at Emilia.

"We broke up so she's probably at her house or at the Weasleys." said Adrian, Nick's jaw dropped and turns to Emilia who was reading Graham's moms baking book.

"Break up? Im sorry you guys aren't allowed to be broken up." said Nick as Emilia looked up at Nick and narrowed her eyes.

"Tell him why you guys are broken up." said Emilia, Adrian gave her a stern look and sighed.

"Because she thought I was cheating on her and now she's with this awful git, she deserves so much better, I'm better." said Adrian as Nick blinked hard.

"You know what, i'll be right back." said Nick, Emilia started making all types of mess as Graham admired her, Miles and Adrian where talking when an idea popped up in Emilia's head.

"We should go to France, I mean before I go back to American and never come back, you know." said Emilia as the boys looked at her. "Ive never been."

"Shut the fuck up, if you stayed you would've been able to go all over Europe with us." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and continued to mix the batter.

"I think we should, I went in the summer. It's quite nice, I bet it'll be nicer now too for the holidays." said Graham as Emilia smiled and looked at him. Miles made a face and turned to look at Adrian.

"So? I mean we can go and go all around and explore!" said Emilia as Adrian sighed and looked at her.

"Fine." said Adrian

"Well I guess." said Miles, Nick apparated back with Y/n who looked rather terrified. "Oh! Well hello."

"Bloody hell Nick! You could've told me we were coming here, instead of kidnapping me." said Y/n as Adrian looked away from her. Nick looked at them and narrowed his eyebrows.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS Y/N!!" said Emilia hugging her tightly. Y/n laughed and hugged her back when she seen Adrian eating a cookie.

"Merry Christmas E, Merry Christmas to all of you." said Y/n as Miles and Graham hugged her, Nick wacked Adrian in the head as Y/n's eyes widen.

"Bloody hell Nicholas, Merry Christmas Y/n." said Adrian as he nodded his head, Y/n gave him a small smile and turned back to look at Emilia.

"So why am I here?" said Y/n looking at Nick.

"Well you were missing." said Nick, Emilia made a sad face as she turned to look at Y/n.

"Oh Y/n! Why don't you come with us to France?" said Miles, Adrian turned to look at him as Emilia gasped.

"Oh yes! Please come, it'll be so much fun! I mean before I leave we should spend as much time together." said Emilia as everyone turned to look at her.