Night in New Orleans [29]

Começar do início

"Wait, you're getting married!" Kennedy said, amazed as she heard Karissa agree.

"Yeah, but it's more of a private ceremony kind of thing. Really spur of the moment to be honest."

"Well, I can see what I can do. When do you need me to be there?" She asked, biting down on her thumb.

"Next week Saturday if it's not too much to ask. I have a ticket for you and one more for your boyfriend, Dean."

Kennedy laughed and nodded her head, "His real name is Jon, but Dean works too. I can't promise that I'll be able to make it because of my work schedule, but I'll have to talk it up with Vince and my parents."

"Sounds great, just keep me posted. Also tell your dad not to kill me, please. I promise I'll have a big wedding with family one day."

The two girls laughed and Kennedy nodded her head, "Will do, I'll talk to you soon Karissa."

"Who was that?" Jon asked as she placed down her phone and shook her head with a smile.

"My cousin Karissa on my dad's side. She's getting married next week Saturday and apparently she needs one more bridesmaid." She told him and he nodded.

"Where's the wedding?"

"Hawaii." His head perked up, and he looked interested.

"You are totally going." He told her as she laughed.

"We." She corrected.

"And we can only go if gramps and my parents let us. We can't forget the 2K filming we have to do and all the hectic crap."

"Which is exactly why we need to go...so we can catch a break." He chuckled, patting her leg as she giggled.

"Do you even own a suit for a wedding?" She rose her brow, and he shrugged.

"I got that Hall of Fame suit I wore last year, that could work." He replied as she nodded.

"We'll have to wait and see what the bosses say."

"You're one of the bosses."

"Not the top boss babe." She laughed, patting his chest.

"How much time left before my promo?"

Kennedy looked down at her phone and shrugged, "Got about half an hour before doors, then you open up the show with my parents so my best guess would be about an hour to an hour and a half."

"Got time to get dirty?" He wiggled his brows suggestively as she giggled.

"You're a horn dog, you know that?"

"You've told me a few times." He smirked, approaching her as she stood against her desk.

"Come get it then." She beamed, unbuttoning her top.

_

"Sorry everyone, unfortunately my beautiful, sexy, and incredibly smart girlfriend Kennedy seems to be having some traveling issues, but I can assure all of you that she will be here later on tonight. However, she has left it up to me to run Monday Night Raw." Dean announced as the crowd cheered.

"So what should we do? Raise some hell?"

"It's time to play the game..."

Dean rolled his eyes and stared up at the ramp as he saw Hunter and Steph approaching him with glares on their faces.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here? Trying to run Monday Night Raw? I don't know who you think you are, but you are not running this place into the ground."