~Frienemys~

Firey's POV
----------------------------------------------------------
It was after the contest.. I went to my favourite spot to relax after such an exhausting contest, the park. I got out some paper and started doodling something for someone special. It was Coiny. I really liked him, but I was scared to tell him how I really feel. Tons of thoughts about telling Coiny my true feelings surrounded my head in fear. I just continued my drawing.

Suddenly, I saw the shadow of a circle shaped object coming towards me. I quickly covered over my drawing of Coiny out of fear that it was him. I'm glad I did, because it was.

"Hey Firey! Whatcha doing?" I just sat there thinking of what to say. I just responded with a "Oh.. nothing much.. just drawing." I sighed in relief that I didn't say the wrong thing. "Oh cool! What're you drawing?" "NOTHING! I mean.. uh, it's nothing." "Hmm okay.." Coiny walked away after that.

Coiny's POV
----------------------------------------------------------
Well that was strange.. Firey covered his drawing for some reason.. and he didn't slap me like usual.. oh well. I went to go find Pin so I could talk to her about something.

~5 Min Timeskip~

I eventually found Pin near Gelatin's Steakhouse. "Hey Pin! I need to talk to you." I took a seat near her. "Hel-lo-Coi-ny!-what-do-you-need?"

"I really need your help! So earlier today I saw Firey drawing something but when I went up to him, he covered the drawing.."

"Hmm-may-be-the-draw-ing-was-for-you?" Pin said certain. "I don't know.. me and him are kind of enemies..but thanks Pin."

"Enemies huh.." I thought about walking back to Firey, but I decided not to.