Prologue.

░𝗦░𝘁░𝗼░𝗿░𝘆░

As the world knows,UA high school hero's course.A training school for those whose goals is to acquire to neccessary qualifications needed for pro heroes.Among similar courses across the country,theirs is the most popular and most competitive,and their acceptance is less then one in three hundred every year.

The most top 3 heroes.1 All might,2Endeavor,3 Best Jeanist.

Y/n L/n tackled in the UA Entrance exam and held her head up high,to the first step of becoming the best hero.

"Let's do this. "

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

It was currently dark outside,the city lamps were on giving some light to the paths underway.And just like the weather forecast said,it'll be raining tonight.Luckily,There wasn't any people hanging around the streets,since it was incredibly late for someone to be out here.But just when the rain started lightly coming down,a girl with white hair and just a shade of zilver was seen in the playground.Alone.

She sat on one of the swings kicking her feet like a little cute child,her hair wasn't getting wet though the cap of her F/c hoodie being over her head.She placed her elbow on her knee bringing leaning her body down a bit to rest her chin on her warm palm,a heavy sighed escaped her lips out of boredom.

"Good grief."she whispers in a low tone.

Her other free hand went in front of her face,placing it on the the white mask also known as a theatrical comedy mask that was completely covering her face.She didn't remove it tho she simply slowly lowered her hand back down on her thighs.

Either way,it was important and better to do so.It was all about the quirk,her eyes allows her to read the movement of the opponent before they can attack her,almost like she can see the future of what the next move is going to be.She can react quicker than any human being, except for the number 1 hero.

All Might.

Y/n tilts her head up to look at the dark sky while putting her thumb under her chin." What else can i do again? "She mumbled with a pout on her lips,thinking deep since she can be sometimes a little forgetful.

Right,She also has strong senses in her eyes,she can basically sense when their is a person nearby and also feel if something good is about to happen or bad.

Yes she does have a limit.well She's tired,she'll directly fall asleep,No matter the place or the situation.

Oh,she could've easily closed her eyes since she's good at sensing her surroundings.Another reason why she can't take it off is,it's safer that way.Her quirk is one of the rarest kind out in the city,it isn't everyday people have a useful quirk to become a hero.Even Some aren't cut out for the job.

'My dream is to be a hero,that saves and protects people no matter the cost.But to that i need to work my butt off for 3 years straight.How disappointing.'

My parents,i know that they'll support me threw this.Even him.

-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴>̴-̴